• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I think you could argue Leclerc gained a position there by exceeding track limits, even though he was pushed wide.

Am really not looking forward to the race tomorrow. Hamilton will dance into the distance and control the race from there. I'm sure there will be some good racing further down the field, but I just can't get excited for it.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Am really not looking forward to the race tomorrow. Hamilton will dance into the distance and control the race from there. I'm sure there will be some good racing further down the field, but I just can't get excited for it.

In addition to that, the red bull seem to be well ahead of the Ferrari, even without Vettel's penalty.

If he gets a good getaway, his starts have been poor (Spain, Canada).

Elros

Only rain can save this race I'm affraid.

Without it, I fear a boring race with an easy 1-2 for Mercedes, the team will opt for strategies different enough so they don't get too close to each other too often on the track, to avoid last GP's fiasco.

Behind them on the podium, probably a Redbull.

Raikkonen should DNF because it would be quite funny, with his new contract being just signed ! Vettel will do as always : try his best to cover Ferrari's failing strategy.

Mastah

Cm8Ffo7XYAAnHlG.jpg:large

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Don't ask sportsmen questions that have nothing to do with sports.

I was terrified when I saw the wall of text as his answer, although reading it, he's not really saying anything too bad. A lot of it just seems to be the kind of things politicians are saying, I.e. I have no fucking idea

Pretty weird question though.

Zeknurn

Oh shit, I guess I'll have to start watching indycar.

@adamcooperF1
1/2 Pirelli says the quickest strategy tomorrow will be a two-stopper: two stints on soft of 12 laps each + one 28-lap stint on medium
2/2 Pirelli's second fastest strategy is a three-stopper: three stints on soft of 12 laps each + one 16-lap stint on medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom