• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego Boss

With Hamilton's engine situation, he needs to drive as slowly as possible to win for the rest of the season.

Lol. Race management. I'm pretty sure he would love to be aggressive, but as you say, needs to conserve engines.

Would have been good if Lolberg was ahead of #blessed for a bit longer though.

Zeknurn

What did Brundle say about it? He usually scoffs at blue flags and thinks they should be removed because back in his day the drivers had to manage backmarkers themselves.

Zaru

I wonder how RB managed to fuck up Verstappen's car so hard (he complained about it in his lap to the starting grid), RAI should have no business pressuring him from starting position 14...

dalin80

Banned
Rosberg still can't catch him after that...

I don't think Hamiltons pace issues are quite as real as he may have made out. Always seems to be able to open up a few tenths. He always seems quite happy to use the dirty air as an offensive tool.

50/50 there, bit too sharp a move from max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom