• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicy Bob

I REALLY want to like Max. I honestly do. He seems to have a great sense of humour our of the car.

But his behaviour in the car at times is indefensible and it needs to be clamped down on.

NewDust

Course he isn't. Did the same on another race to Kimi and nothing got done.

On one hand the rule makers want Halo devices a no more safety on the other hand they don't reprimand something worse.

Nah, he gets a free card because he's "exciting" and good for Formula 1.

I hope Kimi cuts his tyre next time he does something.

Problem is, you can't penalize someone, if what he's doing isn't in the rulebook. I don't like it either.

Xando

I think, technically, it is not illegal what he is doing. So in the current rules, they can't penalize him.

It's dangerous. This has happened before and it will happen again and at some point there will be a huge fucking crash and everyone will be like "We should have reacted earlier" like F1 rule makers always do because they're idiots

Aiii

So not worth it
It's dangerous. This has happened before and it will happen again and at some point there will be a huge fucking crash and everyone will be like "We should have reacted earlier" like F1 rule makers always do because they're idiots

Probably, yeah.

I mean, it took years of Schumi weaving about the track before they instated the "only one move to defend" rule to begin with.

dakun

I wonder if you can even do something about that move by Verstappen. He's allowed to change his line once. He was in front of raikkonen and he wasn't in the breaking zone.
Yes he made his move late into the straight but there are no regulations that don't allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom