• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibbed

Gutted for Wehrlein, especially after that brilliant quali performance.

That was almost certainly an engine about to explode.

Xando

Hamilton driving quicker on medium than Vettel on super soft

Fucking Pirelli

I need to find a different motor sport series. Can anyone recommend me something? Is GP2 more competitive?

Shaneus

Hamilton driving quicker on medium than Vettel on super soft

Fucking Pirelli

I need to find a different motor sport series. Can anyone recommend me something? Is GP2 more competitive?
WEC. And you can actually watch their races globally without having to resort to bullshit pirate streams.

Can someone explain Ferrari's strategy to me? I wasn't paying attention anymore after the first 10 minutes and now they're on P3 and 4. What happened?

Fox Mulder

Wec is fun, but limited in appeal due to the format.

The cars are amazing and there's even neat little lego sets for the Audi and Porsche lmp cars.

Zeknurn

Really hope that things change next year. It's fucking boring when Mercedes can fuck up even the start and still get rather easy 1 and 2.

It won't but let me tell you about Formula E, the first pre season test showed that the grid is closer than they were in season 2 and that Rosenqvist is mighty fast. It's going to be a competitive and fun season.

Juicy Bob

We need a GAF1 F1 2016 league to provide real racing entertainment.

22 players on the grid, 100% distance, full damage, fucking all out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom