• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramparter

Banned
Nor me. No one was outstanding. RIC had a great overtake. So him.

Yeah getting RBR on 5th was the best he could do. Also that pass was right on the limit, I didn't think he was gonna make it without losing it a bit, the fact that he dove and managed to keep his line was impressive. Ric will be for me.

Zeknurn

Vettel wants someone to talk with in the green room but both the Mercedes drivers are complete robots. Get Ricciardo and Kimi in there instead.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Such a dull race.msurprised Hamilton couldn't eat into rosbergs lead considering how much faster he was during qualy

untitled-3vupzh.gif

untitled-4spxro.gif

dakun

Not sure what your problem was with it only a bit of fun that the crowd obviously enjoyed.

i don't have a problem with the crowd having fun. But espacially with Rosberg it's so obvious he desperately wants to be liked. It comes of as incredibly needy to me.
Espacially having been booed just 15 seconds earlier. He's like Roman Reigns.. (to put some WrassleGaf in here)

Zeknurn

imagine any of the great legends doing that on the podium.. this generation of drivers kinda suck.

i don't have a problem with the crowd having fun. But espacially with Rosberg it's so obvious he desperately wants to be liked. It comes of as incredibly needy to me.
Espacially having been booed just 15 seconds earlier. He's like Roman Reigns.. (to put some WrassleGaf in here)

I don't like maymay pictures but this one applies to you and Rosberg in this case.

1324596542030_7713053.png

dakun

I don't like maymay pictures but this one applies to you and Rosberg in this case.

1324596542030_7713053.png

i don't actually hate Rosberg. I'd prefer him win the WDC. I'm just giving my opinion on his interaction with the crowd. It's not an issue of "no fun allowed".

spuckthew

Lol lewis asking for more racing in front

Wonder how his opinion will be when he is in first

To be fair, if Ferrari and/or Red Bull were more or less on equal footing with Mercedes, Hamilton would smoke Rosberg more than he did the past two seasons. Whenever they've gone wheel-to-wheel, Hamilton has come out on top...I doubt Rosberg would cope if he didn't have a massive car advantage and had to truly battle other cars on a consistent basis.

More competition would benefit Hamilton.

Juicy Bob

Nico Rosberg should have more respect than he does and it's a real shame he doesn't.

Yeah, he's a Mercedes driver during their dominant era. But how many times does he have to beat Lewis Hamilton - one of the greatest drivers in this sport's history - to get the respect that he deserves as a driver?

I think it's a shame.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Nico Rosberg should have more respect than he does and it's a real shame he doesn't.

Yeah, he's a Mercedes driver during their dominant era. But how many times does he have to beat Lewis Hamilton - one of the greatest drivers in this sport's history - to get the respect that he deserves as a driver?

I think it's a shame.

He needs to pass him on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom