• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruruja

Rosberg did that loooong hold out of Hamilton again (I think he did it at the previous race), it worked but one race someone's going to slip up the inside of Nico.

NHale

Nico broke so much at the first corner hoping Lewis would be overtaken. Britney seems to be growing some balls after all.

kmag

Does Hamilton actually have damage? Back up to 7th.. Confused.

His car ride height looks weird, but he's probably got permission to actually open up to counter instead of running at "lets give the illusion of competitiveness" Mercedes default.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Bottas should get punished for that, no way he was going to make the corner
Nah. Stupid mistake but this is a racing incident.

That said, someone forgot to say to the drivers this is a non contact sport. As wow, they were all hitting each other.

tomtom94

I think that's more of a racing incident, Hamilton just didn't expect Bottas to be there.

EDIT: Hamilton gets past Grosjean, great, thanks TV director

Gee. Hamilton was "lucky". Almost got a punctured.

Bottas must be investigated. I think he overdid it.
It's downright miraculous he wasn't t-boned, and that somehow he saved the car to face forward. That and the car is apparently a tank.

Bottas can fuck off. That's some Maldonado-level of awful.

MrKaepora

Bottas should get punished for that, no way he was going to make the corner

I don't think it's his fault. He hits the brakes but the rear wheels blocked and Hamilton didn't seem to have the will to give him room.

Neverthless, these germans really don't build cars they build tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom