• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Absolutely, this was the issue before with us having heavy fuelled qualifying sessions, we just want to see drivers pushing flat out to get the fastest possible lap.

I find it really fucking frustrating that they won't even consider the 2015 system. If we switch to aggregate now and fans hate it (they will), F1 will look so, so stupid. Again.

While we're on the topic, here's another wild suggestion for qualifying: Q3 is actually just four drivers who get one single lap attempt at pole. Q1 and Q2 are either elimination or 2015 format (except Q2 decides down to 5th place). Hypothetically you could see the 4th fastest driver taking pole by virtue of not fucking up.

Make it top 5 and that'd be alright. Something to add a bit of drama and pressure, which is what they wanted with this elimination format but it didn't work out.

Orbis

Make it top 5 and that'd be alright. Something to add a bit of drama and pressure, which is what they wanted with this elimination format but it didn't work out.
Yeah actually top 5 would be better, you could get someone from a '3rd team' getting a surprise top 3, 2 or pole start.

Mastah

"Hello there"

CfH_Wh0WEAAJyGk.jpg:large

Orbis

"On the edge of action" on that F1 advert. Yep, that's F1.

EDIT: Also, I'm still a Hamilton fan at heart but I'm basically neutral this season, to the point that I want to see Mercedes beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom