• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Is there a car in 1st? I haven't seen anything ahead of 2nd all race. Alonso sticking well up there despite not stopping. Rosberg 8s ahead.

Yup, wing gone again. lol

I wonder how many front wings they brought.

They can still give him one of Kimi's!

Yep, I felt bad for him

But I loved it when he went straight into the slipstream, trying to get him again.

Is there a car in 1st? I haven't seen anything ahead of 2nd all race. Alonso sticking well up there despite not stopping. Rosberg 8s ahead.

There's no race in front, yet again. It really annoys me a little.

Draconian

What else is new? If you're watching this sport for drama up front, you've been in a constant state of boredom for the past three seasons.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
What else is new? If you're watching this sport for drama up front, you've been in a constant state of boredom for the past three seasons.
I know I know, but still even the race director is bored by this too. Usually you see at least an on-board or two from the leader.

Anyway Vettel stops again.

Edit: Oh there he is!

nny

What a combo: FI had the two cars pitting too close together, so Hulk drove too slowly entering the pits and Checo had an unsafe release...oh boy.

Yagami_Sama

Dang. I overslept and ended up missing half of the race.

And what a mess.

Did Hamilton hit someone,Mario Kart style?

Button in 4th is real?

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
If Rosberg doesn't win the championship this year he never will.

1.4 seconds faster per lap than the competition on the same tyres. Mercedes beasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom