• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
So Red Bull hates their engine and is dominating Hamilton. Where exactly is the Renault official F1 team? Oh ... I wonder how long it takes until Renault and Red Bull sign a new multi year contract for engines.

RB will built their own engine next year, I think.

Renault's own team barely had time to built their car around that engine, it is unfair to blame them for a lack of performance this year.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Watch Hamilton enter the pits in 3 ... it took Kimi eight laps to make up the time he lost during his stop against Ham.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
11 lap older tyres
Both have to get to the end of the race too.

I remember when tyres couldn't help a Renault powered car get ahead of a Mercedes one so Hamilton being mugged like that shows progress at least.

I think Hamilton's car is hobbled beyond just the tyres though, he is barely able to keep pace with the Williams which is an awful car outside of the engine.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Lewis probably damaged his floor or something else when he got his own FW beneath his car
Holy shit these muppets at Sky are unbearable

Kvyatt is holding 2.5 - 3.0 second deficit behind Vettel

RoKKeR

What the hell is this guy on Sky talking about? "The Mercedes doesn't go forward when it's behind another car." ??? What does that even mean? Hamilton has pitted 5 times.

ramparter

Banned
I'm wondering how bad Lewis harmed his tear when he assed Bottas. He was looking quick until that point now it's like he doesnt have confidence in his tears to make the move.

Shaneus

Has Hamiltons Merc lost speed? Danny just pulled away from him. Crazy to think he's come up to almost take a podium. Could he?!?

Draconian

When's the last time Hamilton's been overtaken multiple times past lap 1?

And yes, I'm aware of the amount of qualifiers that question has.

McNum

Wow, that has to be annoying for Hamilton. Not one, but two people passing him and showing him how this "passing Massa" thing is done, and yet he hasn't been able to.

It's almost amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom