• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT2| BUT GRO PER

Aiii

So not worth it
Max did not have to give the position back on track, so Vettel has no real basis to flip his lid, he needs a penalty for telling Charlie Whiting to fuck off, though. Should be a huge fine.

Upinsmoke

Charlie Whiting has needed to be told to go fuck himself for a while, he's completely incompetent of making any proper decisions.

Aiii

So not worth it
They should have waited for the podium interviews to let Max know ;P
Max knew, he just tried his best to give RIC a shot. Cannot blame RBR for doing that at all, why not? It was legal for him to stick in position and wait for the investigation.

_vz4Mp.gif

ramparter

Banned
Max did not have to give the position back on track, so Vettel has no real basis to flip his lid, he needs a penalty for telling Charlie Whiting to fuck off, though. Should be a huge fine.
Yep drivers should be robots, fuck their emotions.

/Sarcasm

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Yeah. I guess they would have looked into it if it weren't for the safety car.

Yeah that was fortunate. Slightly different, though, as Hamilton didn't avoid being overtaken by doing that, whereas Verstappen would have lost the place if they'd both stayed on the track.

Leonsito

Nah, the safety car brought him back so he got lucky and he was already slowing down apparently, although I didn't see that.

Yeah. I guess they would have looked into it if it weren't for the safety car.

Agree.

I dont think Lewis move affected his position.

Well, he gained an advantage by going off track.

----

Lol, watch Vettel being penalized now for the VES rule.

Top Bottom