• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT2| BUT GRO PER

5 seconds? FIVE FUCKING SECONDS? Max deserves to be disqualified, expelled from the category, lose his motherfucking driving license so he can ride a bus or a fucking Uber forever, he should be arrested, taken home to get his fucking ass kicked and should be forced to be a Cubs fan forever. I've watched F1 for over 20 years and I've seen a lot of shit, Schumacher was my idol growing up for fuck's sake, but what Max pulled was possibly the biggest bullshit ever.

Hasney

They're also a lot more lenient on the first corner going off the track as it would cause more crashes. That's been the case for years.

Look, I would have laughed if Hamilton got a penalty, but even I can see he didn't deserve one.

Redbull told him to give the position though?

His engineer said "probably" have to give the position back.

DieH@rd

Banned
5 seconds? FIVE FUCKING SECONDS? Max deserves to be disqualified, expelled from the category, lose his motherfucking driving license so he can ride a bus or a fucking Uber forever, he should be arrested, taken home to get his fucking ass kicked and should be forced to be a Cubs fan forever. I've watched F1 for over 20 years and I've seen a lot of shit, Schumacher was my idol growing up for fuck's sake, but what Max pulled was possibly the biggest bullshit ever.

Please, tell us how you REALLY feel. :D :D :D

M52B28

Banned
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Guessing Vettel is persona non-grata in the Netherlands

Andrew Benson ‏@andrewbensonf1 6m6 minutes ago
"No debate re Turn One," Horner tells VES. "You were well ahead. And it was a lot less than Rosberg did on lap one". We'll see if FIA agrees

LMAO

RSP

Mmm sooo good

They should give Vettel a black flag for being such a whining fucking bitch all season and stick some blue flags deep into his arse.

Also moving under braking zone, what an dumbass.

Theorry

So ironic that Vettel moved under braking. Also he should be fined because how he behaves on the radio. That stuff to Charlie is a disgrace.

Tieske

Neo Member
These threads and all the shade flying around are highly entertaining, and I didn't even watch the race. Please, do continue

Syder

tumblr_nvfvpmU73J1s9l8tco1_540.gif

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Hamilton had zero reason to benefit by going off the track at the start. He didn't massively lock his brakes and potentially ruin his tyres just to get a 1 second advantage. Max had everything to gain by keeping his foot in and avoid being overtaken. He honestly could have made the corner, which Hamilton couldn't have.

64bitbros

Wow.....

How did he not gain an advantage? if you're talking about the safety car sure but he did gain an advantage at the start.

He gained a couple seconds, but I think he was actually starting to go slower just before the safety car started. No advantage, plain and simple. Cars going wide happens all the time and there is never a penalty for that, unless there is another car involved.

Top Bottom