• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT2| BUT GRO PER

Theorry

C5WDB1IW8AEc_ND.jpg:large

Oh shit. No fin.

Theorry

Will Buxton‏@thebuxtonblog
I can confirm... the W08 looks PROPER

Will Buxton‏@thebuxtonblog
No stepped nose, no shark fin, wide and low, aggressive as hell. It looks like an F1 car should look

John_B

The Merc looks like a beast. Super tight rear, cool mohawk sail, crazy complex front with an elegant nose.

Those Hamilton poles are going to look brilliant.

They could steal the car and paint it red for all I care.

God, tomorrow is going to be such a massive disappointment.

That's smart!

And yes, I'm fully expecting a stepped nose, shark fin the size of Italy and the biggest penis nose known to man and then it's still gonna be slow as fuck.

Patrick S.

Banned
Hate those ugly boxes and panels between the mirrors and the front wheels. Looks horrible. The boxes are awful, but those black mouldings look like some accident debris the car has picked up on the track, or if something on the car has exploded. Next level ugly. And it's a shame, because the overall shape of the car is beautiful.

Zaru

Only this area probably creates more downforce than other entire cars, lol:

C5WSXshXUAA4ZYh.jpg:large

That looks like someone stitched together rectangular parts of car images onto a different image, resulting in a weird aero mosaic. But it's probably the peak of design.

Aiii

So not worth it
VES has (allegedly) requested to be changed to VER starting this season, given that Jean-Eric Vergne's claim to that shorthand is now voided after two years of inactivity.

DBT85

Mercedes lady is already a better presenter than Renault lady.

Inb4 complaints about Lewis live streaming from his phone.

Top Bottom