• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT2| A Dutch Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

nny

1a7dbd646a4b8052c6c1da48e1dfd088.png

The "driver of the day" caption is just perfect in this pic.

Sec0nd

That sudden shot of Vettel his car with his backtire on top of his car is probably the funniest thing Ive ever seen in F1

Par Score

Okay, aside from everything else crazy about that... incident:

How is the front suspension of a Williams stronger than the whole rear left of a Ferrari? Are they making them out of Papier-mâché at Maranello these days?

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

How is the front suspension of a Williams stronger than the whole rear left of a Ferrari? Are they making them out of Papier-mâché at Maranello these days?

Pasta.

Jezbollah

It depends on the angle of impact. Especially when dealing with carbon fibre.

Ive never wanted a podium to be over so quickly in my life!

I NEED to see more replays on the Vettel Stroll incident, haha.

It looked like Vettel just drove into the side of Stroll, but I need to see it again.

JDB

Banned
Doesn't look like either really steered into each other, but Vettel was just on a collision course with Stroll for some reason. Just drive around him you dim.

John_B

Some fine performances today. Verstappen was great, Hamilton flattered the car that was a bit of a dog this weekend, Vettel was wringing the Ferrari that was strong enough for a comfortable 1-2. Vandoorne somehow managed a 7th place.

Jezbollah

I would say Stroll went of his line and Vettel just stayed on his.

One car was on the racing line, another wasn't. The car that wasn't was the red car.

If you don't hear of any penalties for Stroll that will tell you exactly what race direction thought.

Top Bottom