• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 - Brazilian Grand Prix 2016 |OT| We've Got A Message For You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

Crashing during open pit lane? Geez that's unfortunate.

So, wet race. That's either going to be fun or a safety car parade.

Don't even mind a SC start if things are a mess, but knowing they'll run behind it foreeeeeeeeeever is the boring part.

Hmm. There's a safety advantage if a standing start here so the cars wouldn't be a top speed coming into turn 1 as it came in. Maybe they can pull something sneaky like plant the SC at the end of sector 1 and throw the lights on the instant everyone has cleared the first corner but hasn't gotten down the next straight?

Hasney

Guys can't fucking drive straight and yet it's going to start normally on time? Goddamn FIA is really trying to fuck up this year championship.

Fuck up? They should handle some rain.I want Rosberg to win, but if he aquaplanes off, so be it.

EDIT: Sergio wants a standing start.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Oh fucking hell Grosjean.That has to be devastating.

And lol at Hamilton saying "It's very wet out there"
Someone doesn't want a proper start.

A proper start gives him the best chance of Rosberg not making the first corner. Perhaps he's just betting on his poor performance when they go racing.

Whiting is an idiot.

No, he's not.

McNum

Hamilton with water in his eye, despite closed visor? I guess that's a good thing to find before the race and not during.

Mastah

Perez said the same what I think - it's safer to have standing start, because it's only few hundred metres to first corner, than to have them going full tilt from rolling start for well over 1 kilometre and lifting so much spray.

DieH@rd

Banned
Lauda has a good argument for regular standing start. With SC start, cars will open full throttle half a kilometre earlier and will arrive at 1st turn with much higher speed.

Fuck up? They should handle some rain.I want Rosberg to win, but if he aquaplanes off, so be it.

EDIT: Sergio wants a standing start.

To be clear I want a regular start as well, but couldn't they delay some? They just delayed it 10 minutes, maybe wait it out a bit.

That really shouldn't be a game where you need a gaming or for. It should run on a toaster.
You'd be amazed
Windows
● OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
● Processor: Intel Core i5-650, 3.20GHz or AMD FX-7500 APU, 2.1Ghz
● Memory: 6 GB RAM
● Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 440, 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB ot Intel HD 5000 Series
● DirectX: Version 11
● Hard Drive: 16GB available space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom