• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

drspeedy

LBos6.jpg

IsLbx.jpg

GjAZp.jpg

drspeedy

ElTopo said:
Something like this ? I decided to put the hat in a weird position, because I didn't want to shift the image and for comical effect.

S4l5i.png

Edit:
Beaten. Dammit.

Edit2:
Does anyone happen to have a (somewhat, I'm not too picky) high-res image of Ghirahim with his tongue out ?

LOL- I had the same thought, hat tipped is waaay funnier!

Levyne

Banned
Actually, is it possible that you maybe move the shield up a bit so its more on the forearm? It looks like it's kinda dangling..

sorry to be picky! :( I dont know if it's possible

Tadale

Would someone mind avatarizing this picture of my dog? I'd like it cropped mostly around her face, if possible.

UyL3b.jpg

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: As you can see by the magnitude of this picture, I'm completely digital photo illiterate.

overcast

Mistle said:
No problem! Glad you like it. I had never tried something like this before (shirt changing and warping, pattern adding, the rain, etc) so I considered it a good challenge and opportunity to learn some new tricks.
Just want to say good job on that one. Avatar looks awesome.

Jarlaxle

ElTopo said:
Something like this ? I decided to put the hat in a weird position, because I didn't want to shift the image and for comical effect.

S4l5i.png

Awesome! Thank you so much and also to drspeedy. I like the titled hat better as well although I do like the sword in the hand on the one drspeedy did. Any chance to add the sword to this one? Sorry, I'm being such a pain. Much appreciated.

snack

For some strange reason I cannot make this background transparent when using it as my avatar. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

jA4f7.png

EDIT: Sorry, never mind. I made the image smaller to fit the 100x120 constraints and it worked.

snack said:
For some strange reason I cannot make this background transparent when using it as my avatar. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

jA4f7.png

EDIT: Sorry, never mind. I made the image smaller to fit the 100x120 constraints and it worked.

Not sure, try this one.

jb3Ky.png

edit: n/m you got it, though you did shrink it down a little more then needed.

Could someone please make my an av of Cervantes's new art from SCV, shown below? Emphasizing his manly chest, torso and face please.

Thanks. :)

wwjlol.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Who can make me an avatar with a transparent background? :)
Elizabeth.jpg

I'm sure this has been asked already, but I can't find it. Ever since the change my avatar doesn't show up even though it still appears in my user cp. How do I fix this?

Edit: It just popped up now. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom