• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenBayCrusher

Neo Member
JOhNj.png
lGS1S.png
GzVnm.png
9FT2N.png
bAl0x.png

Those are truly awesome! Thanks, man!

Pollux

Could someone potentially avatarize this for me? One with focusing more on the head and upper torso, and the second just the original image but avatarized. If that makes sense. Thanks.
Also could you put the UK logo from my current avatar in the top right corner of this first image?
400px-Cyber_sub-zero_versus.png

and this one as well...just avatarized. Thank you.

Sub_Zero_Portrait_by_joshwmc.jpg

Pollux

anyway someone could add the UK logo to the right of the head of my avatar? but keep it all transparent please. thank you

uk-logo.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone crop Louie out of this and make the background transparent?

louie-fx-premiere.jpg

Many thanks.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks alot <3
EDIT: Actually can someone try zooming in his face a bit more? Don't want the whole right arm in. Kinda like CaramaC's second one, but a bit clearer.

Clipper

Does anyone actually prefer the transparent with border type of avatar? Either effect alone makes sense, but it just looks a bit weird to me when both are used...

Toppot

Does anyone actually prefer the transparent with border type of avatar? Either effect alone makes sense, but it just looks a bit weird to me when both are used...
I think it looks good on transparent avatars that have cut off bits, but is unnecessary on one's that are full images themselves (Like mine or yours)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom