• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

i'd like this as an avatar:

EvaGreen3.jpg

Xint

Would it be possible for someone to make me an avatar of the monster furthest to the right, middle row? Thanks in advance!

03b267c65377722c0a7d2a4c668809fe.jpg

Clipper

If possible could someone please make me an avatar of the person on the top row, second from the right in this image?
http://safebooru.org//samples/475/sample_73c3dbd045431010fb6eda88da2ba0192d20bfff.png?476657

I'm guessing it will be hard to get the whole body in, so just the top half of the person on the top row second from the right would be great too.

trainer1.jpg
trainer2.jpg
trainer3.jpg
trainer4.jpg
trainer5.jpg
trainer6.jpg

Incidentally, if you liked two of those pics, they are a good size at their full dimensions to put them back to back or something.

Also, damn, beaten.

rukland

Time to switch it up kinda tired of looking at whacko Jack O'Neill can someone work this for me. Want to focus on Shepard

vegas-tragedy.jpg

Grisby

Could anyone photoshop my cat with mass effect stuff? Like maybe the eyepiece from these garrus pics and the n7 logo in the bottom?

HylianTom

Banned
Hi all..

It's been a whole month since I lost my akita, Jake. And I've had this avatar for a while now, so I figure it's time for a change. I'd like a Jake avatar.

Two pics for you to choose from. It's a funny pic (is he yawning or surprised?) and from a morning that was a really good memory.

BIGYawn-1.jpg

BIGYawn.jpg

(edit: if there's any way he could be without background like bon's avatar, that'd be fantastic)

Thanks and cheers

Grisby

First time I've tried to do a transparency mask, so perhaps someone more practiced can also have a go if you don't like it:
acidcatme1.png
acidcatme2.png
Those look great man, thanks for taking the time to do that.

Hi all..
It's been a whole month since I lost my akita, Jake. And I've had this avatar for a while now, so I figure it's time for a change. I'd like a Jake avatar.

Two pics for you to choose from. It's a funny pic (is he yawning or surprised?) and from a morning that was a really good memory.

BIGYawn-1.jpg

Thanks and cheers
Sorry for your loss bud. Jake was a beautiful dog. He's puttin' on a good face in this pic. Like he just saw a perfect '10' go by.

Clipper

Hi all..

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e323/HylianTom/The Jake File/BIGYawn-1.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e323/HylianTom/The Jake File/BIGYawn.jpg

(edit: if there's any way he could be without background like bon's avatar, that'd be fantastic)

Thanks and cheers
yawn1.jpg
yawn3.jpg
yawn5.jpg
yawn7.jpg

yawn2.jpg
yawn4.jpg
yawn6.jpg
yawn8.jpg

Just noticed you asked for transparent background, but I think it's a bit hard, as the brush is very similar to his fur colour, so it requires a lot of cutting out, which I don't have time to do. Perhaps someone else can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom