• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takao

Banned
Would anyone be able to shop a Vita into these? I've tried and the results are bad. No rush or anything since I'll just switch my current one out for something else I've resized.

uMnDq.png

UgCyk.png

2AXEH.png

Thanks in advance!

Drago

Could I ask someone to do this for me?

piplupl.jpg

Can someone take Piplup and put it on a transparent bg, but leave some of the water from the ripples? Thanks :)

FillerB

If it's not too hard can someone add a bane mask to my current avatar?

It's easy but it doesn't look that good because the face is so small

i7IOoDx319nB5.png

can anyone put a bane mask on my avatar's face?

[IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/VsxLr.png[/IMG]

iUTwCiShACmgR.png

Could I ask someone to do this for me?

[IMG ]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2278/piplupl.jpg[/IMG]

Can someone take Piplup and put it on a transparent bg, but leave some of the water from the ripples? Thanks :)

iUEED7mTvam0Y.png

Boney

Banned
ok ok listen guys

i found this beauty and it'd be amazing if i could use it as an avatar, so if any of you talented peeps can help, it'd greatly appreciate it

ZNpJL.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
is it possible for anyone to just remove the white background from my avatar?
Edit: maybe increase size a bit? If image dosent suffer much

Could someone please touch up my current avatar? I've been getting multiple remarks that it's not very clear, but I do like the flames and background. Thank you so much!

Drago

Would anyone be able to put a border around the entire avatar instead of just that one area? I want to see how that would look. Thanks :)

Kokonoe

Banned
This was a little tough but here is my attempt.

d9fjI.png

Thanks for the effort, I appreciate it. I attempted this myself a few times and I'm thinking this particular image cannot be done in such a way that is proper due to the coloring of it. Either way, thanks.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry for the push, just want to test something and didn't know where else to put it. One push still incoming in 60

Toppot

..and that's it, thanks :D
That is incredibly clever sir, my hat goes off to you.

In case people are confused the avatar has both images on it, each one matching the one of the two coloured backgrounds for posts. So white image shows up on grey background and vis versa.

On a dark theme it looks like this:
25JjM.png

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

In case people are confused the avatar has both images on it, each one matching the one of the two coloured backgrounds for posts. So white image shows up on grey background and vis versa.

25JjM.png
Now we need someone to make two different images that are completely fine on normal GAF but when viewed on the dark theme it makes it NSFW. :lol

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!

25JjM.png
J4CS3.gif

Holy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom