• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

See if you like it.

ibo6DuLPHVMOQQ.png
ibaWWJKPmwaAwi.png

I tried taking the neon blue out, but I'm not that good on PS. :/

T Dollarz

See if you like it.

ibo6DuLPHVMOQQ.png
ibaWWJKPmwaAwi.png

I tried taking the neon blue out, but I'm not that good on PS. :/

I LIKE!! Maybe a little smaller on the Bane mask to see more of his body? And the text wouldn't fit within the dimensions at the top? Either way, I'm using it! Thanks!

Fry

I'm gonna try putting the text in, but the mask can't get better than that. And I've tried with two different masks. :p

tmdorsey

I want to know why my avatar shows up with a white background even though the background shows up transparent on my computer and in image editors? Also if somebody could help me fix it so that it's transparent that would be great.

Fry

I want to know why my avatar shows up with a white background even though the background shows up transparent on my computer and in image editors? Also if somebody could help me fix it so that it's transparent that would be great.

I did many versions of your avatar, but none looked good enough to me (if you look closely). You can pick one if you want in my minus account. :p

iLlqvPlXEycRq.png
ibfYeDM5o0jQk8.png

xQ0Ki.png

I deleted the white background and made it transparent. It's a bit rough around the edges (put it against a dark background and you'll see what I mean) but on this forum it'll look alright.

AceLegacy

Alright I have two pictures of This blue cat, and I would like it if someone could put a Bane mask on him and make the background blank.

I have a feeling the first picture would be the easiest to do but if you have the time to do both that would be great. I really like the Bane mask Fry8 used and I think it would fit best.

Fry

Alright I have two pictures of This blue cat, and I would like it if someone could put a Bane mask on him and make the background blank.

I have a feeling the first picture would be the easiest to do but if you have the time to do both that would be great. I really like the Bane mask Fry8 used and I think it would fit best.

See if you like this. You can ask for an alternative in case you don't.

iCFocRhGzKHJh.png

Drago

This is a wierd and long request so here it is

Can someone take the face on the computer, give it a transparent background, fit it to maximum avatar size, and flip it so it's looking right and not left?

Thanks so much to whoever does this

Ken

This is a wierd and long request so here it is

Can someone take the face on the computer, give it a transparent background, fit it to maximum avatar size, and flip it so it's looking right and not left?

Thanks so much to whoever does this

Top is a minor character in the movie Porco Rosso, bottom is the Japanese poster for Princess Mononoke.

Edit- sorry didn't see the quoted pictures. She's a minor character from Porco Rosso. Minor quibble, could you leave the background in?

ishQ5.jpg

Should have known it was a Ghibli film. I can't see the Mononoke poster, all I get is a no hot linking image allowed.

Izick

Can anyone find me a cleaner picture of Robbie Bach, J Allard, and Peter Moore standing together at the MS press conference at E3 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom