• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago

mechdrago2_edit.png

And just in case you wanted to see it without any border at all.

nQkIr.png

Thanks you two. :D

So how do I make the white space around my little walking olive transparent? I really don't like the look of it but I'm pretty sure it's something very basic.

FillerB

So how do I make the white space around my little walking olive transparent? I really don't like the look of it but I'm pretty sure it's something very basic.

1. Get Paint.NET (it's free!)
2. Use the selection tools to select everything you want out. Since it's just a solid white I would go for the Magic Wand-tool with a tolerance of about 30%.
3. Press delete
4. Save image as a PNG file.
5. Upload image to NeoGAF.
6. Show it off in this thread.
7. Receive endless praise and the adoration of all hot members of the gender of choice for your mad image editing skills.

Is it possible for anyone to crop out my head in these pics(along with dreadlocks) and give me just a head with transparent bk with any color outline you guys want. Thanks in advance!
AykjHNeCIAAy--M.jpg
AykjKytCQAAC_mB.jpg

I figured you guys know photoshop. I have a photoshop request (won't create a thread for it). It's a 480x360px image that has a few people standing for a photo. I just need a face swap. Nothing special. I think it'll take you guys 5-10 minutes, it'll take me hours (I use paint :'[ )

So if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. I'd really appreciate it.

Woorloog

Banned
I'll ask this here...

Anyone wanna 'shop Coolio's reflection to my Chief's visor?

Wonder why the Chief would be staring at Coolio though...

1. Get Paint.NET (it's free!)
2. Use the selection tools to select everything you want out. Since it's just a solid white I would go for the Magic Wand-tool with a tolerance of about 30%.
3. Press delete
4. Save image as a PNG file.
5. Upload image to NeoGAF.
6. Show it off in this thread.
7. Receive endless praise and the adoration of all hot members of the gender of choice for your mad image editing skills.

certain editors have a transparency setting.
If you don't have a good one,
http://www.online-image-editor.com/
probably not the best quality but go to transparency on the Wizard tab, and click the white to erase it.

Thanks! I'll keep these in mind, I got really tired of that whitespace and all the other ones in all my previous avatars in every forum ever :p

And thanks a bunch to you! Since it's such a simple thing I didn't want to bother you guys with it but thanks for just jumping in. I'm sporting it now :D

L1NETT

Could someone put the Bane mask on my current Avatar? I really do suck at Photoshop :(

Thanks very much.

Edit: Ta Opus, much appreciated.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Technically this will be for my FB page's John Goodman alter-ego picture, but can anyone slap a Bane mask on it? I want to jump on the DKR bandwagon...a week after it came out.

I'll figure up Photoshop when I get home otherwise and see what terrible thing I can great. Thanks.

ted_goodman1qojur.jpg

Fry

^^^

Both links didn't work. :lol

-----------------------------

tedtropy, I put the Bane mask on, and also tried to match the effects of the picture, see if you like it.

iVPBX77hB00xM.png

iJt1ubghmzT5X.png

-----------------------------

i5HVbuVOzwf9S.jpg

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Works for me! Thanks.

tedtropy, I put the Bane mask on, and also tried to match the effects of the picture, see if you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom