• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FillerB

First batch. I may eventually do the rest if I find the time. (Don't count on it)
iiqsUSV2aCaaw.png
i7EUllwI7x6js.png
iwV3cIRkFurkw.png
ibe1UHqmnmjqH1.png

Lourio

Can anyone make this avatar friendly?

Mark%20Webber%20wins%20the%202010%20Hungarian%20GP.jpg

Maybe remove the background and outline it with a border, similar to those 'face' avatars. Whatever can be done is appreciated, thanks!

I would like chun li on a bike :)

Preferrably on a 2-seater with Liu Kang on the back doing some sort of bicycle kick or something.

I guess chun li on top of liu kang would be funny too.

I have many ideas and I'd like to see them all made if possible. Something I can change out into, just something that looks creative and fun. I am very interested in seeing them and I hope someone can come up with some funny stuff to make me laugh

1. Chun Li and Liu Kang on a 2 seater
2. Chun on Liu while he is doing his bicycle kick
3. go wild

I would like chun li on a bike :)

Preferrably on a 2-seater with Liu Kang on the back doing some sort of bicycle kick or something.

I guess chun li on top of liu kang would be funny too.

I have many ideas and I'd like to see them all made if possible. Something I can change out into, just something that looks creative and fun. I am very interested in seeing them and I hope someone can come up with some funny stuff to make me laugh

1. Chun Li and Liu Kang on a 2 seater
2. Chun on Liu while he is doing his bicycle kick
3. go wild

I tried.

9Illx.png

Toppot

My last avatar request ever,because I will be immensely pleased with these. Anyone can help me out??^^^
The first image is very small and so lacks definition between the object and the background, its a grey mess, so cutting out has to be done 'by hand 'and is annoying. The second image is of very poor quality so you can't get a defined edge really. So neither are appealing to do. Plus both won't look as good or be recognisable as your current avatar.

However, I found a bigger version of the first one and cut it out

Flxps.png

Someone else is welcome to have a crack at your original 2 images if you and they wish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom