• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first image is very small and so lacks definition between the object and the background, its a grey mess, so cutting out has to be done 'by hand 'and is annoying. The second image is of very poor quality so you can't get a defined edge really. So neither are appealing to do. Plus both won't look as good or be recognisable as your current avatar.

However, I found a bigger version of the first one and cut it out

Someone else is welcome to have a crack at your original 2 images if you and they wish it.

Oh thanks buddy for the pic and explanation!

aganu

rpvpD.png
fjAkh.png

Pollux

Could someone make an avatar of the head neck and "shoulder" area of the dog on the far right (the one in the green hat) - include the pipe and some of the smoke if possible. and then flip him so he's looking towards the right? Ideally with a black border around the whole thing...Please and thanks in advance.

dogs_playing_poker22.jpg

Coolwhip

Banned
Could anyone make a transparant version of my avatar? Preferrably with just the '2'. I don't know what kind of image to provide for that sadly.

Pollux

Could someone make an avatar of the head neck and "shoulder" area of the dog on the far right (the one in the green hat) - include the pipe and some of the smoke if possible. and then flip him so he's looking towards the right? Ideally with a black border around the whole thing...Please and thanks in advance.

dogs_playing_poker22.jpg

Pollux

iQEEucKXZ9C3R.png
iE0oTGOy0M0P6.png

I used a dark grey border because I didn't found a black border to be noticeable enough with the already black background.

Great job, thanks! Sorry for posting twice within the same day, but I posed about a week ago and nobody responded :lol

Looking to see if someone can find a good picture of me and make it into avatar. Could be cropped from the anime (deathnote). Also a transparent background please. PM me if you made any I might like please. Official art only.

Izick

No problem!

Anyone have any idea on what went wrong on these? The reason I uploaded them was because they looked fine, on a dark background. Are they still semi-transparent or something? Any ideas?

No problem!

Anyone have any idea on what went wrong on these? The reason I uploaded them was because they looked fine, on a dark background. Are they still semi-transparent or something? Any ideas?
I have no idea..never experienced something like that before.

heres one with a white background though to see if it makes a difference.

MelloDeathNote.png

Still looking for a avatar guys. I would like liu and chun on a 2 seater bike

I found this, and someone could find the best image out of his animation to flip lui and put him on the front of the 2 seater. Since he will be leaning over the bike I guess that would make him on the pussy run, am right?

bicyclekick.gif

I was thinking maybe this would work for chun li to be on teh back of the bike..

th

$(KGrHqEOKpIE3tOV4VbLBOCtm0MPsg~~_3.JPG

I would assume she is a little shorter than lu (being chinese) most girls on average are short but im not truly sure of her game height.

I know it is a bit of work, all the cutting re sizing and placement but I feel it will be well worth it and I am I want a avatar we all can appreciate

I hope someone can make it look as good as my imagination has it looking.

AND finally here is some background art, not sure where the best place to place chun on teh bike in this image, i guess it all depends on what you can see after the bike is placed in the scene and what has the best viewing after the avatar size is locked.

stage_chunli.jpg

Hey guys I was wondering if you could replace the wheel in my profile picture with the FEISAR symbol?

Feisar2048_B.png

309807_2237824581842_5045073_n.jpg

Perhaps put the FEISAR logo somewhere too? Thank you either way.

FillerB

Hey guys I was wondering if you could replace the wheel in my profile picture with the FEISAR symbol?

[IMG ]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120318105728/wipeout/images/8/86/Feisar2048_B.png[/IMG]

[IMG ]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/309807_2237824581842_5045073_n.jpg[/IMG]

Perhaps put the FEISAR logo somewhere too? Thank you either way.

itKfPnmg0nQVk.png
ibcQBLxA5NKPYG.png

I don't think it looks all that great with the logo.

Pepboy

Make avatar worthy please

Could a kind heart isolate the bronze and shrink it down?

Well it's pretty funny actually. Would've been more so if Coolio has a meltdown and this was a response to it.
Well anyway, could anyone be so kind as to avatarize these pictures.

and if someone could point me to a higher resolution poster it would be greatly appreciated.

(image is huge)
Can I get this resized to avatar size and have the darkness cropped out except for a halo so it resrmbles Guevara's avatar? Would be much obliged and would like for the horizon covered in darkness to be part of the sphere.

4 avatars in 4 weeks? I'm really glad you're interested in GAF and that you're posting a lot, but isn't that pushing it a bit? I realize I didn't make any of the avatars and have no right to complain, it's just that I really enjoy the community and don't want to see our kind avatar creators get jaded if people switch too quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom