• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toppot

4 avatars in 4 weeks? I'm really glad you're interested in GAF and that you're posting a lot, but isn't that pushing it a bit? I realize I didn't make any of the avatars and have no right to complain, it's just that I really enjoy the community and don't want to see our kind avatar creators get jaded if people switch too quickly.
Speaking myself personally as an avatar maker, and in no way representing anyone else. I'm not bothered about how often someone asks for an avatar, so long as people are courteous then that's fine because I know my work is appreciated.

If I was to think someone requested too much then fine, I don't have to make them avatars, nor does anyone, but I can be fairly sure that another person will come along and do it usually within a day so it's not a problem.

I do appreciate your concern though, it in itself shows appreciation for mine and others work, and I thank you for that =]

Could someone please edit this into a suitable avatar? Just looking to the silohette of Adol's head and shoulders. Or Maybe just his face and neck/scarf.

pa1608546.jpg

FillerB

With "done" I'm going to assume you meant resizing and black border.

FTcwq.png
GmErZ.png

Also does anyone know what is up with Minus? Seems like I can't upload anything and all my previous uploads show up as broken images.

Aggrotek

Could someone possibly cut the Pikachu out from my avatar? Make it have a transparent background? Would be appreciated. :)

FillerB

i13Wzs5QJLsh8.png
ixfGsmLQZdEq1.png

edit: added non-transparent/bordered version

Had to decrease the contrast a little because else it would have been too light against the background. It's still very light so you can imagine.

Now for a request of my own. Should I keep my current avatar (left) or switch to one in the middle or on the right

iDis78VAE065Z.png
ibueuVlefVaC1w.png
iSslBd9ZDDuck.png

Conor 419

Banned
I would be extremely indebted to anyone who did this.

My avatar. I need pretty much the exact same (or similar) avatar but with a girl instead of a guy. Long dark hair, attractive, wearing a cap.

This is very important, thanks.

Kurita

Don't know why I have a white background when I put this as my avatar. Is it because it gets resized ?
kuritax4.gif

Mind avatar size it if that's the case ? Thanks.

LosDaddie

Banned
I have a request.

Basically, I found a better picture of the coach in my current avatar, and want to use it instead. Same avatar design that I'm using now, just with the below picture instead:

So....

This picture, the guy on the right (cut everything else out, please) , but centered/rotated where he's flat & mirrored 180deg so that he is facing "out" from my posts:

uZgru.jpg

with this logo (minus the 'R' symbol) somewhere...like in one of the bottom corners:

seqwwgbjf0ihqeeu7w8i95s5g.gif

I hope that made sense. Thanks in advance! :)

LosDaddie

Banned
Didn't really get what you meant with "out" so I just took some liberties

ibvvahVTo34MTN.png

Yeah, you got what I meant by "out" there. Sorry about not being clear.

But could you shrink the Seminole logo a bit, a put it in the bottom left corner? Or bottome right corner...doesn't matter to me. And it's fine if the logo is on top of the picture (like my current avatar).

I really appreciate your help!

LosDaddie

Banned
Anybody?

FillerB had a great first draft there. I just want the Seminole logo a little smaller, and not covered up. Perfect cut-out and rotating of the coach, though.

Thanks in advance!

FillerB

Sorry for the wait. Was having a shower/dinner. Put the logo in the bottom-right. Thought it would cover to much of whats-his-face otherwise.

ib23d5WvBi1pQ.png

Zeroth

Sorry for bothering, but would it be possible to make an avatar out of this GIF? Any frame is okay, and no need to include the dancing Jordan in the corner, unless you're a very, very kind soul :)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Please someone help me with this one. And maybe one version with "Kept you waiting, huh?" on it. That would be great. Thanks.

fox_poster_02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom