• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This higher quality one too please! Also cropping out Snake is Back and below as well. Thanks!

fox_poster_02.jpg

Izick

how can I post a picture?? New here :S

When you go to post something new, look at the bar of icons above the text box, and click on the little picture icon (the one with a mountain and sun in a little frame; right of the paper and envelope, and left to the text bubble) a prompt should come up, and then, find the image url you want, and post it in there. It should wrap image tags like this
 img] around it.

Mik_Pad

Banned
When you go to post something new, look at the bar of icons above the text box, and click on the little picture icon (the one with a mountain and sun in a little frame; right of the paper and envelope, and left to the text bubble) a prompt should come up, and then, find the image url you want, and post it in there. It should wrap image tags like this [/ img] around it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks will try now!

I think it's time for a new avatar mod gaf, what say you?
227991_1960235482288_4186584_n.jpg

In light of the new metal gear coming out can someone put the Militaires Sans Frontieres symbol over my wheel, and perhaps give me an eye patch like Big Boss? That'd be sick!
Militairessansfrontieres.png

Toppot

Backlog time again =P

Note for two top ones, your both seem to want the same avatar? Though not against the rules, if you are both ok having the same avatar, it can lead to confusion between people unless one had the zoomed out text and the other the close up plain. But you can sort it out via PM's if need be. If you can't decide or don't want the same avatar then the avatar goes to Sn4ke as his request was first. Or you can have the same avatar and let the confusion reign =P

Please someone help me with this one. And maybe one version with "Kept you waiting, huh?" on it. That would be great. Thanks.
YWf9C.png
IuOmQ.png
4DHhZ.png
0HiVv.png

This higher quality one too please! Also cropping out Snake is Back and below as well. Thanks!
sYj46.png
y4K4h.png

If it's possible, I would appreciate this being rendered. Thanks
5k7DF.png

Can someone make the middle of this into an avatar please?
X3R7z.png
zCjEb.png
rAwhv.png
F4YIv.png
mJZXH.png
kPt7S.png

Could someone please fix the transparency on my avatar? Thanks a bunch!
0hwwO.png

Can someone eliminate the background on this pic want it for my avatar.

Thanks!!!!
V2K4c.png

I think it's time for a new avatar mod gaf, what say you?

In light of the new metal gear coming out can someone put the Militaires Sans Frontieres symbol over my wheel, and perhaps give me an eye patch like Big Boss? That'd be sick!
2lUoE.png
kAvoO.png
7Vya5.png

Chopper

Could someone more talented than myself avatarise this for me? If you could make the background transparent, like my current avatar, that would be fantastic!

zEL0S.jpeg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone crop out Louie out of the pic and make the background transparent?

Thanks.

tumblr_m9mi47YZ7Y1qjhttjo1_500.jpg

tDxon.png

If I'm in trouble I'll know who to call :)

O-O-O-OUENDAAAAAAAAAN!

HguxD.png

Just did a quick fix to smooth out the edges, didn't feel like cutting it out from the original image.

NWvI1.png

Not my best work but I have no idea how to frame it. Let me know if it's ok or not.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Scrap my previous request, can someone crop and resize this and make the background transparent? Thanks.

D0oS4.jpg

Mik_Pad

Banned
Backlog time again =P

Note for two top ones, your both seem to want the same avatar? Though not against the rules, if you are both ok having the same avatar, it can lead to confusion between people unless one had the zoomed out text and the other the close up plain. But you can sort it out via PM's if need be. If you can't decide or don't want the same avatar then the avatar goes to Sn4ke as his request was first. Or you can have the same avatar and let the confusion reign =P

YWf9C.png
IuOmQ.png
4DHhZ.png
0HiVv.png

sYj46.png
y4K4h.png

5k7DF.png

X3R7z.png
zCjEb.png
rAwhv.png
F4YIv.png
mJZXH.png
kPt7S.png

0hwwO.png

V2K4c.png

2lUoE.png
kAvoO.png
7Vya5.png

Thanks!!!!

T Dollarz

Could somebody show me how these would look of Louis with just the head and shoulders, transparent background:

louie-lose-40-pounds.jpg

jGwR7ecg4g22s.jpg

Thanks.

Edit: Also, I'd like to say just looking at this page that Fuzzy and Eggman now have two of my favorite avatars on GAF. Much respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom