• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-ramp

I miss my old avatar, guys :v(
I got this Wii Uified version of it, so if someone could restore it to normal (ora already have my og av) I'd be most grateful.

http://i.imgur.com/pDYFU.png
EopaUnW.png

Is that what you wanted?

I lost my transparent avatar :'[
Could someone get rid of all the white please?
siQzpRD.png

Any of you guys ever think about posting a tutorial on how to properly create avatars? I have a bad habit of changing avatars and don't like to keep hassling you all for one.

so many requests, hopefully I'm not being a jerk by asking for one, too

Since Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus is out this week, I was looking around for images of Hikage and this was easily my favorite. However, my efforts to make it into a good looking avatar have been futile thus far. I just can't seem to crop her out and leave the extra crap out(the border, her name, the stars, the S RARE+, etc.) and eventually I just got frustrated. Does anyone want to lend me a hand?

tl;dr Can someone make an avatar of only Hikage and without the extra crap like letters and stars.

Toppot

Can Someone make an Avatar, again of this logo, in this website: The History of Apple Pie. The only thing I require is if its as the same size as the one I have whilst maximising the space for the Logos/text.

Cheers.

3KoeQlE.png
RZEEBZh.png
RNCioPM.png
RojbnSE.png
y1FSERc.png
ZJJeu2r.png

This request is above me. I would like Tello's face here cut out NBA style!

I assume this is what you wanted? I'm happy to make any changes =]

Edit, drop shadow was cut off before.
v9XC0aX.png
BAp1sIQ.png

I'd also like Ballmer's face cut out NBA style with his face pointing to the right
Same as above =]

aAvyNQI.png

so many requests, hopefully I'm not being a jerk by asking for one, too

tl;dr Can someone make an avatar of only Hikage and without the extra crap like letters and stars.
No problem at all, will work on yours now =] Will take a bit more time, wanted to get the other ones posted.

EDIT: Done, check 4 posts below =]

Grakl

Hey guys, would somebody be able to make this avatar have a transparent background? I think it'd look a lot better than what I have now. I'm terrible at doing it myself, for whatever reason.

Thanks!

gyA4nLs.png

Also, I noticed that when I resized the picture the left side ended up looking relatively pixelated. Is that inevitable? Here's the original pic.

Toppot

Edit: Woops, sorry for double post xD

Hey guys, would somebody be able to make this avatar have a transparent background? I think it'd look a lot better than what I have now. I'm terrible at doing it myself, for whatever reason.

Thanks!

Also, I noticed that when I resized the picture the left side ended up looking relatively pixelated. Is that inevitable? Here's the original pic.

Took the liberty of brightening it up a bit to, if you want it darker I'll be happy to change it back =] Looks cute as fuck!

hxoqvXY.png
X6Nv52A.png

It will always lose some quality being shrunk down.

Nemesis_

Is there any way any of you lovely artists could somehow adapt this into an avatar similar to mind?

I want to keep the theme consistent. :p Transparent PNG.

If I can I'll see if I can grab some higher quality grabs.

Cheers in advance

Xenia36.jpg

or

Xenia7.jpg

Toppot

Is there any way any of you lovely artists could somehow adapt this into an avatar similar to mind?

I want to keep the theme consistent. :p Transparent PNG.

If I can I'll see if I can grab some higher quality grabs.

Cheers in advance
She can kill me anytime she wants *bites lip* If you find any better/fuller images you want doing feel free to post or PM me them.

D2vwMS0.png
JwLxTF2.png
MFdq8Qi.png
9xnZnwI.png
uiudzq0.png

Would it be possible to give chloe here Ram horns? :p
...sure xD

pjCDSkm.png
99FkvMh.png

EDIT: Seems we did Filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.