• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Her current haircut is kind of ugly. Hopefully it doesn't become a trend.
Yes, it's absolutely horrendous. Even I will refrain from posting a pic of that! It's different I suppose, it got people talking.

I love her hair here:

tattoo-Hayley-Williams-Photo.jpg

Alice band, cute side bun, nice feathery fringe, kryptonite.

She'll grow it back out, she doesn't stick with one do for long!

Spinluck

Can I get:

This guys head

i

On this body?

andrew-garfield-as-spider-man.jpg

Then shrinked for avatarization? EDIT: Transparent background is a plus, not sure if it would look better though.

Would be super awesome, hope I'm not asking for too much.

Thanks to anyone who may consider it lol.

FillerB

Hello! Would someone be so kind as to make this image into a presentable avatar? A presumptuous thanks!

ip6Yu8SQDRmPN.png
iweLmT4IAqnO7.png
ihEWSDbn3V3vl.png
i2oupRHCycddb.png
iqeq9jj3bzeB3.png

I like your previous/current one (the one quoted by Ninja) better than this to be honest.

EDIT:
-Request-

-snip-

Maybe it's because the CG (That is CG right?) is so terrible to begin with in the Spider-man picture but I can't for the life of me find a good ratio between head/body. Maybe someone else wants to have a spin with it.

EDIT2:
Toppot to the rescue.

Toppot

Can I get:

This guys head

Then shrinked for avatarization? EDIT: Transparent background is a plus, not sure if it would look better though.

Would be super awesome, hope I'm not asking for too much.

Thanks to anyone who may consider it lol.

tO2sg3F.png
5KTBAGk.png
JbEcjSj.png
LWCQo2p.png

YDb8uOQ.png
dXtzFwP.png
zAv5UyC.png
odTZcyt.png

lL1t1fx.png
WTuZ7gb.png
m1a525q.png
1cEowlJ.png

I like your previous/current one (the one quoted by Ninja) better than this to be honest.
I agree, or even the one you got done yesterday.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Come someone make avatars out of these? I'm not sure which I'd prefer yet

For this one just the middle guy kneeling

YuME1pE.png

and then this one with both guys

zW6l1mu.jpg

Thanks in advance

NinjaBoiX

Not an avy request, but this seems like the most photoshop savvy place on GAF to ask this question.

I'm going to make a Paramore OT in a week or so (new album 9th April, woot!) and want to use the following image in the OP. Problem is, it's hosted by that pesky Fanpop, and I'm pretty sure you can't really use them.

So my question is, is it simple enough to just host the image elsewhere? So I can post it on GAF?

Paramore-Then-Now-paramore-16465098-500-298.jpg

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16400000/Paramore-Then-Now-paramore-16465098-500-298.jpg

Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but I don't have a clue about this stuff! I posted it as a link too, if that makes any difference.

Thanks again peeps!

Edit: Huh, it showing up. Fanpop images never usually do for me! Am I imaging that Fanpop don't let you use their jmages? Can everyone else see it?

confused.jpeg

Toppot

Not an avy request, but this seems like the most photoshop savvy place on GAF to ask this question.

I'm going to make a Paramore OT in a week or so (new album 9th April, woot!) and want to use the following image in the OP. Problem is, it's hosted by that pesky Fanpop, and I'm pretty sure you can't really use them.

So my question is, is it simple enough to just host the image elsewhere? So I can post it on GAF?

Paramore-Then-Now-paramore-16465098-500-298.jpg

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16400000/Paramore-Then-Now-paramore-16465098-500-298.jpg

Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but I don't have a clue about this stuff! I posted it as a link too, if that makes any difference.

Thanks again peeps!

Edit: Huh, it showing up. Fanpop images never usually do for me! Am I imaging that Fanpop don't let you use their jmages? Can everyone else see it?

confused.jpeg
Fanpop images are a huge pain, they never link properly. Simply save the image/click and drag it to your desktop, then upload it to somewhere like imgur. Then use that in your OT.

NinjaBoiX

Fanpop images are a huge pain, they never link properly. Simply save the image/click and drag it to your desktop, then upload it to somewhere like imgur. Then use that in your OT.
Oh right. See I post on my phone, I'm not sure how I would even do that.

Fancy doing me a solid Toppot? There are two on Fanpop, one is like 70kb, the other like 130kb I think. Could you repost the larger one on imgur for me? I'm not being lazy, I'm just a complete bafoon with this stuff. I honestly don't known where to start!

This is the one in question:

Thanks for the help Toppot.

Edit: Scratch that, it's really eaay. Even I can do it!

AzcqgWA.jpg

Thanks man, sorted.

Toppot

Oh right. See I post on my phone, I'm not sure how I would even do that.

Fancy doing me a solid Toppot? There are two on Fanpop, one is like 70kb, the other like 130kb I think. Could you repost the larger one on imgur for me? I'm not being lazy, I'm just a complete bafoon with this stuff. I honestly don't known where to start!

This is the one in question:

Thanks for the help Toppot.

Edit: Scratch that, it's really eaay. Even I can do it!

Thanks man, sorted.
Apologies, was a busy day today xD Glad you got it sorted =D

NinjaBoiX

Oh, uh, thanks, but that was more a comment that a request! Maybe I'll give Hayley a break one week and give it a whirl.

FillerB

Would anybody be willing to make the background of this transparent, or should I stick with my current avatar?
[IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/XxaJtox.png[/IMG]

I would stick with the avatar you have now. Not only is it iconic (if you care about that kind of thing) but I find the image to be much more amusing than this one

igomTPeXvv0gt.png

EDIT:
Forgot to add this one.
iZKFsZcgWWpPe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom