• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

I don't know how to explain in detail but could anyone edit the background away from this picture ? Just so that the head and the rest is visible.

ibfjWvcxwXqibN.png
idaTKvMVXFISb.png

NinjaBoiX

k8lP0LX.jpg

Hey Filler, you got your magic wand handy? I'd love this transparent! Looks kind of awkward though.

Whatever you guys think works, it's just a cool image.

faridmon

Can some one make a similar size to the current one with the logo of ''San Cisco'' as it appears in this picture

san_cisco_beach-16602-530x330.png

You can take out the Beach part and substitute it with San Cisco with a similar ratio.

Thanks (again)

madaseyer

Neo Member
What does the file format have to be for the avy in order to make it transparent? PNG usually does the trick but my avy background is still white...

Shinta

Banned
tomb-raider-lara_3frame.jpg

Can anyone make an avatar out of the picture on the right for me? I'd really appreciate it!

Maybe one version like it is now, and one version with the background being transparent?

Thanks in advance.

FillerB

What does the file format have to be for the avy in order to make it transparent? PNG usually does the trick but my avy background is still white...

Transparent avatars (PNG or GIF does not matter) must be 100x120 px or smaller. If you upload or link to a larger image NeoGAF will automatically resize it to conform which removes the transparency.

Toppot

Can some one make a similar size to the current one with the logo of ''San Cisco'' as it appears in this picture

You can take out the Beach part and substitute it with San Cisco with a similar ratio.

Thanks (again)

32hGmqL.png

If someone could avatar this, I would be very thankful.
Also, if you could, maybe remove the background? Thanks!

wHwoMma.png
b1hBIGL.png
PX4kLlE.png
E85y8bt.png

kGmElaP.png
izaAYSa.png
7TtAz1j.png
Uo3LZPu.png

t0LRqqq.png
lfsiEOm.png

I felt zooming out further would lose the identity.

Can anyone make an avatar out of the picture on the right for me? I'd really appreciate it!

Maybe one version like it is now, and one version with the background being transparent?

Thanks in advance.

uKS3Uvz.png
GpcNHnh.png
dG9jJsF.png

FillerB

Can anyone avatar size this? (And if possible, improve it please)
[IMG ]http://imgur.com/MptqpRR[/IMG]

Thanks in advance

iqeiIk8M6k4yk.png
ijAb9nm5Gf2qG.png
ibyeMyk0LlwHGt.png

Tip for people using imgur. Link to the image and not to the display-page. Either right-click on the image and choose "Copy Image Url" or click on the "Get Embed Codes"-link beneath the image and copy the "Direct Link (email & IM)"-url

daripad

iqeiIk8M6k4yk.png
ijAb9nm5Gf2qG.png

Tip for people using imgur. Link to the image and not to the display-page. Either right-click on the image and choose "Copy Image Url" or click on the "Get Embed Codes"-link beneath the image and copy the "Direct Link (email & IM)"-url

Thank you so much. You are amazing. Thanks for tip too

Drago

Could someone take this:

And replace the classic controller with this (sorry about non transparent corners):

Gonna wear it around the time of Mother 2's release on WiiU in Japan for support of Earthbound on NA WiiU VC... if it ever happens :(
yes I'm a sensationalist
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom