• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toppot

Do you mean poorly optimised as in low res? or just that it has an optical illusion quality? This image has always been fascinating to me.

I think he was joking, equating using the phrase 'poorly optimized' to being a 'nerd', happens if someone spends a lot of time in the Pic's that make you laugh thread ;)
Almost nothing in the thread is funny.

FillerB

Didn't see your edit, sorry. I didn't even remember the original laying down one xD What you've done looks good =]

Thanks. I'm still tweaking it a bit as I think the hair is not quite right when compared to the original.

The alternate Bunny Girl did end up looking pretty smashing though. It's up for grabs if anyone wants it for some reason.
ibt9KQcUuCOYGI.png

I mean in that it looks like it's tearing. It was a nerdy joke!

You have been spending too much time in the Funny Pics-thread.

DSmalls84

347px-Bioshcok-Infinite-PS3-Booker-DeWitt-e1320017078450.jpg

Could someone please make me some avatars using this image? I would like it to have Booker's upper body with the spotlight and poster behind him.
Edit: Actually if you could also make sizes compatible with Steam as well that would be nice. Thanks.

Toppot

Could someone please make me some avatars using this image? I would like it to have Booker's upper body with the spotlight and poster behind him.
Edit: Actually if you could also make sizes compatible with Steam as well that would be nice. Thanks.

vAsK0cU.png
hh8QFF7.png
9XhmiDV.png
CQETfpk.png

1JTOc13.png
Hya9gBL.png
tEfSQkl.png
QtzXpxq.png

36u6If9.png
DZ7ktAf.png

hoGMecI.png
m9NigC1.png
eBjBV7h.png

YMHyUzo.png
xOozRjX.png

The Steam ones should work fine, if not, let me know.

DSmalls84

bioshockinfinite_hero_rgb-655.jpg

If you have the time and could also make me one out of this image that would be great. Maybe a few with the whole image and several that are focused on the characters. Thanks.

Actually due to the width they would probably all just have to be of the characters to be visible at that size.

PK Gaming

Hey!

300px-Lucina_official_art.jpg

I was wondering if someone could resize this for neogaf (and other forum use). When I try to resize it, the image ends ups really small :(

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Any chance someone could take my avatar, make it bigger and make the background transparent? Man I really wish I knew how to do basic photo editing, one day when I'm done school I need to learn.

Perfec7

Banned
Hey, I've got a pretty easy request (hopefully).

Could someone turn this Black Mesa logo orange, and keep the transparency? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hmm, it looks like the current version I have isn't transparent for my avatar. Could someone make a transparent avatar sized version that's colored orange? Thanks!

1lLJFke.png

Can I get an Avatar of my character with the other Daft Punk Helmet? The metal one that has words on the visor.

If possible write the words "CRY" on his visor in one of those 8-bit/calculator type red fonts. And either give the T-shirt a flesh color so he looks naked. Also the change the sign to don't "Funk" this guy.

Edit: here's the original.
Edit 2: if possible also make black T-shirt variants so it looks more like the character.

zeUMg4O.png

FillerB

ib2k6lFtnJbFU0.png
iZLKpRocWyLba.png

I'll try to do a CRY version later tonight since the 1 LCD-font I have is unreadable at this size.

EDIT:
Also anti-aliased because god damn does it look terrible on DarkGAF

EDIT2:
i6VviLvJwPFB6.png
ipfxBJH5rs5fF.png

So the text didn't become all that LCDy but it's the best I can do given the resolution.

Looking hilarious, can't wait for the fix version, add the tears and poodle also please =).

Edit: Would also like him looking down like previous versions. (I know, I suck, sorry)

Nezumi

I would love to have an transparent avatar of that cat princess. Not really good with photoshop yet, so I thought I'd ask here before I end up with something ugly.

Thanks in advance!

Couverture_DZ_3.jpg

bidguy

Banned
I don't know how to explain in detail but could anyone edit the background away from this picture ? Just so that the head and the rest is visible.

maxpayne3_maxartwork6_256x256.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom