• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FillerB

Yup, that special treatment! I don't see what the big deal is, she's just a girl.

I love you.

Hah. Yeah the "Pics that make you laugh"-thread is something special alright. So few pictures that are actually funny, but the comments/drama more than makes up for it.

Hah. Yeah the "Pics that make you laugh"-thread is something special alright. So few pictures that are actually funny, but the comments/drama more than makes up for it.

and everybody there hates me now because apparently I cause too much drama and post not enough pics. haha :D (and when I do it's too simpsons related)

FillerB

and everybody there hates me now because apparently I cause too much drama and post not enough pics. haha :D (and when I do it's too simpsons related)

Meh, "they" seem to hate everybody. I have no idea why Aguirre still keeps posting there given the amount of shit he/she gets.

Theandrin

If someone would be kind enough to help me, I would like to request that this picture be scaled down to the correct avatar size.

pikmin.gif

I've never had an avatar since I was accepted to the forums, but I think it is finally time.

aganu

Thank you, Ninja! :D

I'm a fan of minimalism.

Oh and nice work, t-ramp! More options for requesters is always good. :)

Peco

logoncovm.png

I was wondering if someone could make an avatar from this image, just the little logo with transparent background, thanks in advance. (I totally suck at making avatars :p)

Toppot

rsz_screen_shot_2013-03-05_at_165022_zpsba2dc3ae.png

can somebody take out the white background?

Will pay in love

ng1x5ki.png

The image is a squashed and slightly different colour of the original, but if they are happy with that its cool.

As for payment, I will be in the hotel, I have left a key with reception so that you can come up around 6ish, Room 214. Bring whipped cream and a jalapeño.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
ng1x5ki.png

The image is a squashed and slightly different colour of the original, but if they are happy with that its cool.

As for payment, I will be in the hotel, I have left a key with reception so that you can come up around 6ish, Room 214. Bring whipped cream and a jalapeño.

yaaay

..oh :|

alright then!
I shall be wearing a red dress

Toppot

Now I'm thinking that my alligator needs a new coat as this Rincewind-costume is getting a tad old. Suggestions?

I'm a big fan of the original or the original purple wizard clothes. I'd maybe have him in a bunny suit for easter, or be wacky and dress him up as Jessica Rabbit.

FillerB

Just do your assigned job, and stop with the whining. Time is money Filler.

PayPal details have been PMed.

I'm a big fan of the original or the original purple wizard clothes. I'd maybe have him in a bunny suit for easter, or be wacky and dress him up as Jessica Rabbit.

With the original do you mean this one or this one? I know I had a Gummy-avatar before the wizard clothes but I can't for the life of me recall what it was. Jessica Rabbit/Bunny Girl-costume for easter sounds good. I'll go with that.

Can someone make me an avatar of Tengen Toppa Billy Mays' head?

ib0zN3Qdm977g7.png
ibs2au5wTkyId5.png

irnSd2jrph78b.png
ibmuCSQI9NC4LH.png

Toppot

It's me again, I'm getting kinda hyped for torment: tides of numenera, could someone please make an avatar out of her face + upper body? :D a bit below chest area would be perfect :]

XDfLZlS.png
v6OH26b.png

6k3xJzz.png
RS6pP8h.png
D5gzIf1.png
ff9OAn5.png

egMZwK4.png
qJZgtcY.png
MoE9wj6.png
sn91SnL.png

(I quite like being able to see her right hand to, but your original request looks fine to =])

Toppot

With the original do you mean this one or this one? I know I had a Gummy-avatar before the wizard clothes but I can't for the life of me recall what it was. Jessica Rabbit/Bunny Girl-costume for easter sounds good. I'll go with that.

Didn't see your edit, sorry. I didn't even remember the original laying down one xD What you've done looks good =]

shamanick

You're avatar looks like it's poorly optimised.

UlGzoET.png

Does that mean I'm a massive nerd?

I actually really like it, it's original, and unusual.

Do you mean poorly optimised as in low res? or just that it has an optical illusion quality? This image has always been fascinating to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom