• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please make me an avatar of the infinity symbol, similar to this but I just don't know how to make the background transparent and not white.

a900146-infinity_symbol_computer_artwork-spl.jpg

PK Gaming

Hi!

W3YGkR1.jpg

I really like this image, but whenever I resize it, Minako (the guy) ends up being too small. Can someone please resize this to fit avatar standards, without making it impossible to see Minako?

FillerB

Hi!

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/W3YGkR1.jpg[/img]

I really like this image, but whenever I resize it, Minako (the guy) ends up being too small. Can someone please resize this to fit avatar standards, without making it impossible to see Minako?

Do you want the bot also to be on there?

Kazzy

It's that time again, when I grovel for a new avatar!

I just want Misaki from this image (centre). I doubt I have to overly specific, because, well, this thread has always delivered in the past.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
This is a reaaaally big request because i failed so epicly

The task I propose is that this image

20130406_160517_zps1d12c16e.jpg

have the background taken out, image flipped and resized..

and if you CAN be bothered...colour it up

but if you cant be be bothered that's fine too :D

If somebody can do this...I will....pay in love...

please dont make me have this shit version of my drawing for ever

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
i3W58nz6RKu5r.png

Coloured version coming up later. Don't expect miracles since I haven't coloured anything since kindergarten.

And I never did get my "Draw within the lines"-diploma.

EDIT: Blargh. Thought I was editing the previous post.

Thanks!

Can't wait :p

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Coloured version coming up later. Don't expect miracles since I haven't coloured anything since kindergarten.

Give me some more colorways too. I promise I'll wear them and only rotate to my classic B&W when I'm in that mood since it's so bland to you.

PM plz. I don't check this thread often.

FillerB

Thanks!

Can't wait :p

ibaJOTjFUjk87R.png

PMed version with those questions I had.

ibp8UPEj9txBtr.png
idtzim2a6vM9D.png

Improved version. Added shading plus redid the tie.

EDIT:

Yeah, I don't see any way to do that while keeping them both really recognizable. Maybe Top can make a better one but all I could come up with was this
ibrW7FBJJu0JCG.png

Give me some more colorways too. I promise I'll wear them and only rotate to my classic B&W when I'm in that mood since it's so bland to you.

PM plz. I don't check this thread often.

Will do. Though with bland I didn't mean bad. More people should use grey-scale avatars. Makes them stand out more between the some of the rainbow-barf.

Can someone make an avatar of these renders together if possible? Also, I want her alone. Transitions to background.

Edit: Transparent background

7pDYtLS.png

XuBCyOF.jpg

Toppot

Yeah, I don't see any way to do that while keeping them both really recognizable. Maybe Top can make a better one but all I could come up with was this
ibrW7FBJJu0JCG.png

Just cropping you can't do better to get both subjects in yet both be recognisable. So I've gone ahead and 'cheated' =P Make the guy bigger so that more can fit in the bigger picture.

xyfBRWl.png
QBAxayf.png
b2DoH1U.png
hDf2nnC.png
7i4RgbC.png
xbsKPHq.png

NgA0fPD.png

FillerB

Just cropping you can't do better to get both subjects in yet both be recognisable. So I've gone ahead and 'cheated' =P Make the guy bigger so that more can fit in the bigger picture.

Of course! Why didn't I think of that.
In any case that last one with the overlapping is really, really nice.

PK Gaming

xyfBRWl.png
QBAxayf.png
b2DoH1U.png
hDf2nnC.png
7i4RgbC.png
xbsKPHq.png

NgA0fPD.png

Oh man, I can't thank you enough, it's perfect. FillerB, I definitely appreciate the effort you put into fulfilling my frankly (absurd) request.

Thanks again, you guys are too awesome. I really love my new avatar :D

Toppot

Can someone make an avatar of these renders together if possible? Also, I want her alone. Transitions to background.

Not quite sure what you meant by the last bit?

lq49uoD.png
BratYw8.png
Yft7E8Y.png

IuMWVeG.png
tsPIrSn.png
3Wuofdk.png
TfDp1Pt.png

UO1RwSp.png
a3wmbSd.png
nhKLFUw.png
NwqEZZD.png

Wanted to see how this looks as an avatar. Can someone crop them out/make background transparent?

GOQRRJA.png
MvtZ4iA.png

Of course! Why didn't I think of that.
In any case that last one with the overlapping is really, really nice.

Thanks, I like 'multi pannel' stuff but it works better for forum signatures, it can be iffy for avatars imo.

Toppot

Don't mind me, just showing some diversity an avatar can have from one image. Just so people don't think the only options are cropped, transparent background and 1 pixel black border =P Which there is nothing wrong with and looks nice.

VwleBdM.png
mJByCM7.png
aTA5hVz.png
dWP8gfF.png
4vU2PQJ.png

mjyeAVQ.png
nFgQpYW.png
1iwSUoy.png
WNgdk7Q.png
tjCMgVS.png

3BMJZ6c.png
ZyMsQwS.png
ZjDvuW1.png
Qyb8YMn.png
WxhFN2g.png

wybZ8NM.png
hFiuWd2.png
5vuToTe.png
0MsY5Ou.png
bvFZcVz.png

KgM4t4R.png
n8lh0Qx.png
8y0NPa4.png
XfpyIWp.png
N5Ax1I4.png

Jzero

Don't mind me, just showing some diversity an avatar can have from one image. Just so people don't think the only options are cropped, transparent background and 1 pixel black border =P Which there is nothing wrong with and looks nice.

You work too hard man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom