• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks fine to me but here is another version and a darker version

pJj9QTM.png
29si54C.png

This isn't what you said, but I think its what you meant. If not then I shall do exactly what you said xD

8Dxffnd.png

Thank you!

FillerB

Really?

Oh wait, you're that really negative guy who posts all the threads about morbid rape stories and mocking female celebs for their sharp knees.

Nevermind.

Though he is right. Not wanting us to make someone an avatar because you want them to use their realpic is kind of creepy.

I expected nothing less from our thread-mascot.

EDIT: Bah. Doublepost.

NinjaBoiX

Though he is right. Not wanting us to make someone an avatar because you want them to use their realpic is kind of creepy.

I expected nothing less from our thread-mascot.
It was just a joke man! I wasn't really suggesting you ignore her request because she's cute.

I'll refrain from innocent compliments thinly veiled as gentle comedy in the future.

:/

NinjaBoiX

Something like that. I have around 10-15 that I regularly rotate, the others have been vetoed.

Of course, none of the ones you or Toppot made me, I keep those in a special jar on the mantlepiece.

FillerB

Something like that. I have around 10-15 that I regularly rotate, the others have been vetoed.

Of course, none of the ones you or Toppot made me, I keep those in a special jar on the mantlepiece.

Oh you. Stop being just a flatterer. You're making me blush.

Spinluck

Can someone avatarize this for me? Thankssss.

Also, if possible make the frowning mouth more apparent without it looking MS paintish or tacked on. Not sure if it can be done given how small the avatar will be, lol.

FillerB

Can someone change the color of my sloth's suit and tie? Be creative.

ih0gTEM12dQs0.png
i5iveb83Ehvt5.png
ii3fGvBBK4fLu.png
i2ufzODK9I2G8.png
ip0yAyfLwDOrE.png
i0CpR3h7LowtJ.png
iWrz5x4E6WIxG.png

EDIT:
Can someone avatarize this for me? Thankssss.

Also, if possible make the frowning mouth more apparent without it looking MS paintish or tacked on. Not sure if it can be done given how small the avatar will be, lol.
ibzWa6SEVRDm5b.png
ihXTn5XDeT6eJ.png

EDIT2:
Can I get my avatar Pokemonized.
iCk6XHxuZkdbO.png

Given that Sylveon is an eeveelution you can't catch it anyway. =P

Please be Normal-type. Please be Normal-type.

iCk6XHxuZkdbO.png

Given that Sylveon is an eeveelution you can't catch it anyway. =P

Please be Normal-type. Please be Normal-type.

Thank you, You don't mind if I make further adjustments down the line do you?

There's some rumors highly pointing at a new type all together.

FillerB

Thank you, You don't mind if I make further adjustments down the line do you?

There's some rumors highly pointing at a new type all together.

It's your avatar. Do whatever the hell you want with it.

The Fairy thing? It makes a hell of a lot of sense.

I tried to add some details in paint but I failed very hard =(.

zuDpoM2.png

Can you remove the background and resize it, if you can refined it a little it will be very welcome but not necessary. Thank You.

FillerB

I tried to add some details in paint but I failed very hard =(.

[IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/zuDpoM2.png[/IMG]

Can you remove the background and resize it, if you can refined it a little it will be very welcome but not necessary. Thank You.

iCLauEKrQMuXb.png
iRfw91qPGkT0m.png

It's not that bad of an edit. Just the outline that was kind of iffy. (So that's the only thing I refined a bit on the second one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom