• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
k-on_ritsu_icon.jpg

If someone could avatar this for me please with a transparent background. Thanks!

FillerB

iLuSdOjn0waSb.png
izFpx5Dwacer4.png
iIlgaUkFEyyJ0.png

EDIT:
I need moar ramz and a new F5-key.

EDIT2:
Also new eyes because damn do her fingers look like shit. If those were knees it would be a "2/10 would not bang" in the avatar-rating topic.

FillerB

Thanks for your help too. :) Also, what? if her fingers were knees? o_O

It was a truly terrible attempt at humor. I noticed that I fucked up the transparency around the fingers and surrounding hair making them really jaggy looking. You can notice it the most on the left-most one. Jaggy = sharp which somehow, don't ask me why, made me think of that "sharp knees. 2/10 would not bang"-meme that was popular a while back. Hence if her fingers were knees.

Also why the hell is Photoshop so terrible? I've been trying to make some templates for stuff, but I can't even seem to make a basic transparent rounded box without messing with the blending options (Stroke/Fill Opacity). Surely I'm doing something wrong here because I cannot believe it would really be this roundabout. I usually do stuff in Paint.NET but that has terrible support for text so I wanted to try this in Photoshop.

Toppot

Thanks for your help too. :) Also, what? if her fingers were knees? o_O

A GAF meme is that if someone has 'sharp knees' it ruins the girls appeal, no matter how attractive other part of their body are. He is saying her hands look weird and would probably get treated the same as a 'sharp knees' person.

EDIT: Or what Filler said xD

Toppot

Looks great man, thank you so much. If it's not too much trouble could I also get the same portion of helmet you did with these avatars along with the suit in the avatar.

It's cool if you don't have time these would be good enough. Thanks.

It's no problem =] I think this is what you wanted?

DdkPukQ.png
nitVO7S.png
sD9zyE0.png
Y37wTpk.png
0OQoajS.png
Fx4XzYz.png

zpnndOc.gif

Can someone capture a few frames of the one on the left while he has his finger up, partying hardcore? Then resize it and make the background transparent.

thanks

kamspy

Looking for a Brandon Phillips avatar with "Dat Dude BP" in text on it somewhere. Either at the bottom or like transparent overlay over the whole picture of it.

Toppot

Can I get a higher quality transparent version of
http://www.figures.com/gallery/data/2161/DSC_00172.JPG
Please.
mine always turn out faded for some reason.

Looks fine to me but here is another version and a darker version

pJj9QTM.png
29si54C.png

Could someone cut the owl and background out of this for an av? Would be cool to maybe have the top platform of the building he's standing on in there too. Thanks!
http://cdn3.steampowered.com/v/gfx/...6777aa5ad17896e1aa.1920x1080.jpg?t=1363700963

This isn't what you said, but I think its what you meant. If not then I shall do exactly what you said xD

8Dxffnd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom