• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

I'd appreciate it if someone could take this pic:

j8e96YS.png

and make an avatar with proportions + a transparent background similar to my current one. I think I might have misused the feather tool since the edges of the pic look oddly blurry.

Jzero

I'd appreciate it if someone could take this pic:

j8e96YS

and make an avatar with proportions + a transparent background similar to my current one. I think I might have misused the feather tool since the edges of the pic look oddly blurry.

The whole picture is blurry as hell
KuGsj.gif

I found a similar image but the colors aren't right and it's over exposed.

iwY6d23zejTtn.png

FluxWaveZ

The whole picture is blurry as hell
KuGsj.gif

I found a similar image but the colors aren't right and it's over exposed.

iwY6d23zejTtn.png

Yeah, I attempted to find a better source picture but I really can't find any and the one I posted was ripped from a 480p Youtube video. Like you said, the colors aren't right from the other similar picture, but thanks for the effort anyways.

Metal Link

Neo Member
I'd like Ms. Fortune with max avatar size and have her cutout from the rest of the image. (if that makes sense)

tumblr_lyw7ekTFUS1r83xxwo1_1280.jpg

Thank you in advance.

It happens to me sometimes. I guess the image size has something to do with it.

Do you still have the original source?

I actually just found a source that's like ten times clearer than what I used originally.

A6y7Lpq.jpg

The dude's hand is almost in the way, but it shouldn't matter since it's not obscuring the hair.

(Could I also get a non-transparent version too if there's no extra effort involved?)

FillerB

Hello good-natured image wizards. Do you think this would make a good avatar? And if so, should it keep the red or be a transparency?

Well I like it. Bit simplistic compared to most avatars maybe but that would make it stand out all the more. I would keep the red though. It's more personal preference than anything else but I don't think it would work so well transparent.

iMAg6Bvdk25ax.png
ibky6KqXbS7U5Q.png

(Transparent has a slight glow so it's better visible on DarkGAF. You barely notice it on CasualGAF)

Hi folks! Who can do me a favour? The 'source' (don't have a better one):
Not the best to start with. Should be transparent like my current one, but with smoother edges and without an ugly white border my current one has.
Thanks.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Hai guize,

Can anyone Yuna-fy or Tidus-fy (from Final Fantasy X) my current Ultros avatar? Basically like adding some of Yuna's hair and her staff or Tidus' hair and sword.

Here's a reference for Yuna:

ff10-yuna.jpg

and Tidus:

Tidus_FFX.jpg

Thanks
Ultros

Edit:
You can also use this Ultros:

Theatrhythm_Ultros.png

NinjaBoiX

So I dumped Hayley and got back with the finger. But I want a bit more pizazz to the pic, maybe transparent, popping out of the frame, I dunno, just some embellishments.

Go nuts guys!

t6rSPau.jpg

FillerB

iBlFQDDYZTYme.png
iRtsO0JoOWusF.png
idD1Exru8sLq.png

Now you knew that that was coming, didn't you? (I'll whip up something else later. Just wanted to get this one out of the way)

iqfTfc9sCT6up.png
i1FdQibMU03WP.png

NinjaBoiX

Yes, I did filler.

I knew it'd be you too!

Cool, I'll just wait to see what else comes up, but I'm liking the comedy wig one!

NinjaBoiX

igqINWcoaQKE8.png
iBxYVNjctxyW3.png
i9LbYEmEKtWkp.png

X-Ray, Alien and "Bad Taste". Used JZero's large transparent version for the last one.
Haha, those are cool filler. I like the B&W one.

But could you whip up a few with the bang sign, kind of like this?

r6sBGFH.jpg

Here are a few flags too.

ANPl0IQ.jpg

jieSgGW.jpg

Edit: I think the red one might work well. Because, well you know, red.

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
p3-lucifereek3s.png

Couldsomeone make an avatar for me please? I just kind of want the face and parts of the horns to show. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom