• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FillerB

Haha, those are cool filler. I like the B&W one.

But could you whip up a few with the bang sign, kind of like this?

Edit: I think the red one might work well. Because, well you know, red.

iEkT95Ce6GTd.png

saelz8

Could I get this snazzed up and avatarized? I'm looking for just the kids head, with the cig. Transparent. Subtle black outline, if possible. Would be rad. Also, could you leave a native sized version as well? I'd like to use it on Steam too.

LkcEMbc.jpg

I tried to give a general idea. It sucks.

kbkfEX1.jpg

caramac

Could I get this snazzed up and avatarized? I'm looking for just the kids head, with the cig. Transparent. Subtle black outline, if possible. Would be rad. Also, could you leave a native sized version as well? I'd like to use it on Steam too.

Did you mean something like this?

Native Size

iNuLfXUZIXT73.png

GAF Size

ibhr52aBseG1eL.png

FillerB

Could someone fix something up for me? Don't really have any ideas lol.

[IMG ]http://s24.postimg.org/r6eefyyg5/screamy1920x1200.jpg[/IMG]

ilIrFnQpGaRo2.png
ivlNmkcAGOMV3.png

Dunno either so let's just go from a basic transparency.

While CaramaC did an awesome job on the transparency and I hate to just dismiss the work he did, please don't use it. I know this might feel hypocritical from someone using a My Little Pony-avatar but having a little kid smoking cigarettes as your avatar is just seriously bad taste. You probably want to bring the fucked-up situations in some parts to everyone's attention with it, and I applaud you for the sentiment, but I don't think this is the way to go.

Can someone make me an avi of this?. Dont know specifically how I want it so can I get a few to choose from please? Thanks in advance :)

3EfUxBq.png
PmaL8LU.png

1iIxJDE.png
SGMM2t6.png
DZqnI2w.png

gNKmIrU.png
yxjWtQ4.png
o0HGgVz.png
FC9d8DH.png
4fvMtam.png

Feel free to ask for small edits as I still have all the work opened, like if you want Batman to appear larger in the background.

Or someone else can give it a try as I have a similar theme for all my images.

Volotaire

ilIrFnQpGaRo2.png
ivlNmkcAGOMV3.png

Dunno either so let's just go from a basic transparency.

While CaramaC did an awesome job on the transparency and I hate to just dismiss the work he did, please don't use it. I know this might feel hypocritical from someone using a My Little Pony-avatar but having a little kid smoking cigarettes as your avatar is just seriously bad taste. You probably want to bring the fucked-up situations in some parts to everyone's attention with it, and I applaud you for the sentiment, but I don't think this is the way to go.

Cool thanks.

Can someone help me with this pic. I try to make it avatar sized but it keeps turning out grainy, and I can't find a way to improve it.

Any help? I'll post the normal pic and my failed avi pic if needed.
tumblr_lsmdc8NCM31qkzwyo.png

image.php

saelz8

Did you mean something like this?

Native Size

iNuLfXUZIXT73.png

GAF Size

ibhr52aBseG1eL.png

This is good. Appreciate it, man.

I'm going to take FillerB's advice though, since it's something that's been in the back of my mind. I never really liked my avatar much, but since I used it for so long, I figured I would continue on, but with some changes.

So, now, it's time for something different.

caramac

This is good. Appreciate it, man.

I'm going to take FillerB's advice though, since it's something that's been in the back of my mind. I never really liked my avatar much, but since I used it for so long, I figured I would continue on, but with some changes.

So, now, it's time for something different.

I'm fine with your decision saelz, and Filler I respect your views.

Having said that, it maybe not a good route for this thread to take and perhaps it's best left to the mods/admin as to what is acceptable/not acceptable to use as avatars.

:)

FillerB

Having said that, it maybe not a good route for this thread to take and perhaps it's best left to the mods/admin as to what is acceptable/not acceptable to use as avatars.

Sure and you are right of course. I really shouldn't be backseat modding when it comes to this stuff.

caramac

Sure and you are right of course. I really shouldn't be backseat modding when it comes to this stuff.

Cool, I really did hope you wouldn't take me the wrong way here. I agree with you, seeing a kid with a cigarette in his mouth is not good.

But if someone asks "I'd like an avatar made from picture x", I try to make them an avatar from picture x. Whatever I think of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom