• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Opiate, dont mind messing with it a bit more if needed.

Kylie - "All The Lovers" Avatars (part of the now world famous hot popstar avatar series :p)

21c9i8k.jpg
2gxfmvd.jpg
5fizp5.jpg
29q0d51.jpg

2qd5vn7.jpg
73du75.jpg
2e22f82.jpg
15r00oz.jpg

ezekial45

Banned
Kind of a long shot, but i'll ask anyway. In the movie Sunshine, theres a scene that i thought would make a cool avatar gif. It's at 01:16:24 - 01:16:34 in the movie. If anyone who has the DVD or Bluray of the movie and is up for making it a gif, i'd be really grateful.

ezekial45 said:
Kind of a long shot, but i'll ask anyway. In the movie Sunshine, theres a scene that i thought would make a cool avatar gif. It's at 01:16:24 - 01:16:34 in the movie. If anyone who has the DVD or Bluray of the movie and is up for making it a gif, i'd be really grateful.

I am not sure, but do you mean this:

ao13l.jpg

It does not fully match your timing (kinda inbetween), which why I am not sure.

Looks like tinypic decided to delete these two of Kylie from the batch above... interesting.

zsFMP.gif
Uw6xK.gif

Moral of the story: Kylie standing atop large groups of people is a no-no.

ezekial45

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
I am not sure, but do you mean this:

ao13l.jpg

It does not fully match your timing (kinda inbetween), which why I am not sure.

Sorry, thats not it. It's when
Pinbacker is looking through the docking bay door window before he locks Capa in. That really long stare with visual effects going on. It might be tough though.

ezekial45 said:
Sorry, thats not it. It's when
Pinbacker is looking through the docking bay door window before he locks Capa in. That really long stare with visual effects going on. It might be tough though.

Okay, that scene is 1:13ish on my DVD. I think there is a difference in timing between Euro/US DVD's (due to framerates or something), which explains why I could not find it.

Anyway, the whole scene is about 100frames long, which is impossible to fit inside 150kb. So I tried to make two septate av's of the scene which just fit under 150kb. Maybe one of them may be off use.

106llon.jpg
20ra80p.jpg

I agree the full scene would be cool, but it is still around 280kbs with a bunch of colours removed :/

Paranormal Activity 2 Trailer

1pe6w2.jpg
ofwmfr.jpg
29w9y5e.jpg

Janelle Monae - Tightrope

16ggwn4.jpg
2q178us.jpg
keysy9.jpg
smwqxk.jpg

28wjgcg.jpg
el2yj8.jpg
jrzjag.jpg
9bgal5.jpg

Katy Perry - California Gurls

2ujioon.jpg
wlu4bp.jpg
k9e3qv.jpg
3yjb7.jpg
kdlg01.jpg
2w5k6q9.jpg

2dny9h.jpg
2w6ucxu.jpg
123s4sg.jpg
f0naeo.jpg
1077w9w.jpg
2ij58ad.jpg

German Fork Lift Safety with Klaus

qx2pad.jpg
2lsgzlj.jpg
ekp63s.jpg
29omyxt.jpg
rckgmx.jpg
rwi8lt.jpg

a29pwj.jpg
34ysg2t.jpg
1feamg.jpg
20jmutz.jpg
2zqzmgn.jpg
2u6cvhd.jpg

I just recently made this animated GIF avatar.

This was my first!

Please can someone help me and optimize it so that it is under the required 150 KB and can you also speed it up to make it look a bit better.

4gkxva.gif

Thanks for any help.

Edit: if you want all of the images used to create that GIF then just ask.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
ashbash159 said:
I just recently made this animated GIF avatar.

This was my first!

Please can someone help me and optimize it so that it is under the required 150 KB and can you also speed it up to make it look a bit better.

4gkxva.gif

Thanks for any help.

Edit: if you want all of the images used to create that GIF then just ask.
wo0vC.gif

lljride

yencid said:

Oh wow dude, is this one taken yet? I've been wanting an Adventure Time avatar (any avatar for that matter :lol) for a while now. Will rehost when I get home if it's cool.

Thanks in advance!

yencid

lljride said:
Oh wow dude, is this one taken yet? I've been wanting an Adventure Time avatar (any avatar for that matter :lol) for a while now. Will rehost when I get home if it's cool.

Thanks in advance!
No problem! :D

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Could one of you bros help me out and make a good avatar sized image of this J. Buckley pic? Mine is too pixely.

JeffBuckley006.jpg

Tomhanks.

EliCash

I need a new avatar, someone has an edited version of this one. It's a recycled avatar anyway - I should have something that's not been used before.

This might be too broad of a request but is there any chance someone could make a Twin Peaks avatar? A gif preferably but a good image would suffice, I couldn't find any Peaks gifs that could just be avatarized - not sure if there's any kicking about. I'll try find a video to make one from and post a link.

If I had the knowledge and the ability I'd do it myself. :(

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
EliCash said:
I need a new avatar, someone has an edited version of this one. It's a recycled avatar anyway - I should have something that's not been used before.

This might be too broad of a request but is there any chance someone could make a Twin Peaks avatar? A gif preferably but a good image would suffice, I couldn't find any Peaks gifs that could just be avatarized - not sure if there's any kicking about. I'll try find a video to make one from and post a link.

If I had the knowledge and the ability I'd do it myself. :(

If you can give me a specific scene you're looking for, I can help. I'm watching this series now, so you have perfect timing for asking. ^_^

wait, can we have like "fuck" in the avatar?
i'm thinking of having one that has "motherfucker mike" on the avatar

you can see it in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wibltmswYU

Cross fire board game review :lol if you haven't seen it, you should check it out.

at about 1:57-2:00 is the time where i want for the avatar
if you cant have "fucker" in the avatar, you can blur it

i might want to have a avatar of the end of the vid, at about 3:53-3:57
if the first one isn't possible

thanks in advance to anyone that helps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom