• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliCash

OneEightZero said:
If you can give me a specific scene you're looking for, I can help. I'm watching this series now, so you have perfect timing for asking. ^_^

Sweet, thanks, I'd honestly be happy with anything. I can't really think of a specific scene, perhaps just a gif of Cooper drinking coffee or something like that. Or even Audrey's dance in the diner from episode 1.2 - or Bobby and Mike barking at James in the jail in the pilot. If you can be bothered making any of those, or anything from Twin Peaks actually, it would be much appreciated.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
If anyone can make this GIF:

28ko5jm.gif

So that it doesn't break any rules when I make it as my GAF's avatar I would be extremely grateful :)

Extremely grateful :D

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Sunako said:
Not a problem. I'm sorry about all the noise in it, but it's what I had to do to make it fit within the limits.

I did not even notice the noise. Regardless, I am extremely grateful for your aid. Thanks again, Sunako :)

DryvBy

I'm trying to get mine changed to this:

bild2.jpg

instead of the "This guy's an idiot" avatar. Can I get someone to let me do this? [sorry if this is the wrong spot to ask]

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
DryvBy2 said:
I'm trying to get mine changed to this:

bild2.jpg

instead of the "This guy's an idiot" avatar. Can I get someone to let me do this? [sorry if this is the wrong spot to ask]
The bottom of the OP has a link to Scarlet's thread where you can request the change to be made.

DryvBy

RubxQub said:
The bottom of the OP has a link to Scarlet's thread where you can request the change to be made.

I thought that one closed up because the mod wrote:

"I had a lot of fun helping you guys out with these. Hopefully someone will continue it, there's always a nice little satisfaction with helping people out with a smile. Good luck with wherever life takes you.

-RS"

NekoFever

Could someone tell me the file size of this?

im8cwp.gif

Might seem like an odd request, but I'm on Snow Leopard, which reports file sizes differently. It's well under the limit on here but I want to be absolutely sure before I take it live.

Parham

Banned
NekoFever said:
Could someone tell me the file size of this?

im8cwp.gif

Might seem like an odd request, but I'm on Snow Leopard, which reports file sizes differently. It's well under the limit on here but I want to be absolutely sure before I take it live.
113.88 KB

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Is it possible to make these GIFs avatar sized without totally ruining the image?

BowserCartSmallAni.gif

SMB1PiranhaPlantSmallAni.gif

I'm on a Super Mario kick right now and I'd like to have a Mario gif avatar.

They look very blury when resized to 90x width, also the green colour seems to spill out (maybe I am causing that problem, I am not sure)...

fxe2p0.jpg
2ntdc0y.jpg

I could always grab stuff from Mario video if you wanted. like these (or any other video you find)

n2k4eq.jpg
30com68.jpg
2pq3tad.jpg
nva4jr.jpg
1z1v1pe.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Would it be possible to make this into a 90X120 image but by adding more background and keeping the fire plant the same size? So it would just be a little animated fire plant in the bottom corner of the avatar area.
Thanks for your patience, I'm not good at computer.

Snuggler said:
Would it be possible to make this into a 90X120 image but by adding more background and keeping the fire plant the same size? So it would just be a little animated fire plant in the bottom corner of the avatar area.
Thanks for your patience, I'm not good at computer.

That's possible...

20pshf7.jpg

If you want the plant in the other bottom corner, then I can fix

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hey, it's me again. I have one more request then I'll go away forever.

I'm really liking my new avatar but I feel like it could use a few tweaks.
20pshf7.jpg

First of all, I was wondering if the image could be made shorter so there is less empty space without violating the image size rules. I'm thinking of something like lawblob's avatar:
thhd6.gif

The other thing I would very much appreciate would be if someone could add two more fire plants so there are three (the middle one being in the center and a little bigger than the others). If it's possible to make them poke out one after the other that would be amazing.
Thanks to anyone who attempts to help me, I'm just hopin to find the perfect avatar and stick with it.

Resizing the plant, even by 1%, makes that green outline appear around it. But is something like this allright?

flyc1k.jpg

If it is suitable, I guess I can start fiddling around with the Erase Tool to try and get rid of the green outline, and hope it does not re appear when I save.

Snuggler said:
That'll work, thanks. You are my shining star.

<---hows it look?

Looks good, but I hate the green outline on the on the centre plant. I will try and remove that, and repost another image later if I make any headway

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Cool. If you are able to make any more tweaks maybe we should add just a little more space above the plants since I guess it gets moved when my post is two long.

Either way, I appreciate your time. Someday I need to learn myself on how to do this kind of stuff.

Jzero

okay so i'm LTTP and i want a Scribblenauts style avatar of zero from the megaman i google searched it but i guess they're not making them anymore, can anyone with skills like the original artist try to make one for me please?

EliCash

Finally managed to get some peaks gifs. Any chance of any of these getting avatarized? I would be extremely grateful :)

With the jump in this one not so dodgy if possible, if that's too much effort then I'm fine with the way it is.
1zyqag.gif

and just Cooper giving the thumbs up in this one, if that can be done in anyway..
3344u13.gif

Thanks in advance.

Aad

Can anyone make my avatar more fluid, clearer and less choppy, this was the best I could get it at, I'd be grateful if anyone could help me here.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Aad said:
Can anyone make my avatar more fluid, clearer and less choppy, this was the best I could get it at, I'd be grateful if anyone could help me here.

You're missing too many frames in that one. This is the best I could make it fluid wise, but it's really fast.

DNa3Z.gif

Spasm

blackMamba1187 said:
Can someone do one of Johnny Drama, from Entourage, for me?

edit: if someone could avatar-size this one, that would be awesome.

16hsy9c.jpg

It's weird that the original image doesn't have any FPS info, so I've guessed 10ms per frame.

Oli

Can someone turn this into an Avatar please?

1240275824279.gif

It can be zoomed in a bit for a more optimum size, at 90x120 or whatever the limit is. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom