• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
PounchEnvy said:
Could someone make an avatar of the loading animation of Samus?

http://metroid.jp/metroid_version2/top.html
uk3jI.gif

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν

yencid

Keyser Soze said:
Hello, welcome back! I missed you loads <3 <3 <3
lol thanks xD

You've done anything nice lately? I have a few videos in mind i want to use to do some more of those avatar dumps we do.
Just in case you ask i changed my avatar cus my host closed down the page (cus i was only hosting files, no site) so i lost a lot of them, didnt want to remake em.

yencid said:
lol thanks xD

You've done anything nice lately? I have a few videos in mind i want to use to do some more of those avatar dumps we do.

I just gif'ed the Bioshock Infinte Video, and the new Eminem video and posted them in their respective threads. This thread has been rather void of any mega gif dumps from me for ages. :(

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
yencid said:
Just in case you ask i changed my avatar cus my host closed down the page (cus i was only hosting files, no site) so i lost a lot of them, didnt want to remake em.
Well that blows. Some of my favs :(

Nice alternative, though. As long as you keep the disney theme, it's all good. ;)

yencid

Well i WAS thinking of using the yensid from the new epic mickey trailer... he looks so much cooler then in KH (the fact that it shows him being old and not silky smooth appeals to me)
but im really liking this one as well.

Can someone with good photoshop skills remove the text from my avatar?

Here's the full sized version, not sure if that would make it easier or harder.

Thanks in advance.

This is a request for someone who has entourage s4 episode 1 on dvd or on their computer. Around 5:20 there is a shot of Ari and I wanted that segment as an avatar, thanks to anyone who can do it.

V_Ben

Banned
I think this may be a tricky one, but does somebody have the capacity to make one of Joe saying "henshin a go-go baby", and then transforming? It'd look awesome as my new avatar :D

Edit: Also, welcome back Yencid! :D

Brannon

So far as I'm concerned, my avatar is a picture that no longer exists anywhere on the net but here, so I'm, like, totally taking ownership of it.

With that said, my avatar has been strenuously catching that rugby ball for years. It is time for him to... relax.

But how to chillax appropriately?

yencid

@brannon:
25qrm94.png
? :lol

@V: Thanks :)
did you want actual text or just him saying it?

2hp3a6t.gif

ill try to find better footage of it, the jumpyness was part of the trailer.
Lets call this one a work in progress.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
cuevas said:
oh well damn, guess I have to find something else to use.
Could always ask him if he's cool with it, but you'd probably get confused with him if you did start using it, even if he's switched to a different one more recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom