• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
MiDNiGHTS said:
kQksD.gif
That's awesome, thank you, and a premature Merry Christmas.

sadaiyappan

Can someone take my current avatar and remove the background pattern? Just keep a plain background? I'm using it as my wallpaper, it looks cool, but when it is in avatar size the pattern looks weird.

Sadaiyappan said:
Can someone take my current avatar and remove the background pattern? Just keep a plain background? I'm using it as my wallpaper, it looks cool, but when it is in avatar size the pattern looks weird.

Like this?

ftK8g.png

If you give me a bigger copy I can make it look nicer.

Rapstah

I'm not asking anyone to do this for me, but could anyone point me to a program that could re-colour the entire GIF of my (two) avatar(s) to a red-white shade instead of the current orange-white shade? I'm planning to do that for holiday avatars.

Rapstah said:
I'm not asking anyone to do this for me, but could anyone point me to a program that could re-colour the entire GIF of my (two) avatar(s) to a red-white shade instead of the current orange-white shade? I'm planning to do that for holiday avatars.

Have you considered GIMP or Photoshop? Photoshop has a 30 day free trial which would last as long as your holiday needs.

sadaiyappan

weekend_warrior said:
Like this?

ftK8g.png

If you give me a bigger copy I can make it look nicer.

Sorry, I changed the avatar after I made that post. :lol

I had a lamborghini that had this floral pattern around it, this GTR I have now is okay.

Rapstah

MiDNiGHTS said:
Have you considered GIMP or Photoshop? Photoshop has a 30 day free trial which would last as long as your holiday needs.
Yeah, I'll probably make that work at some point, GIMP made some kind of sense.

Thanks Clipper. that is exactly what I was looking for. Cheers.

And weekend_warrior, thanks for the attempt, but you are correct when you say he looks like a fool.

Very cool. Thanks again.

Salazar

3UDVq.gif

kC3ZQ.gif

Can someone with time on their hands and a generous spirit avatarise these ?

This is the last time I will hassle the avatar thread for a while, I promise.

Wazzim

Banned
MiDNiGHTS said:
http://imgur.com/lXPjL.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=weekend_warrior]black background
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oDBol.png[IMG]
transparent background
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ollI5.png[IMG]
zoomed with green bloom
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/B4uwR.png[/MG]

edit: beaten.[/QUOTE]
Thanks guys :3

G-Fex

Right I went ahead and made gifs of what I wanted. Now if someone could kindly make them av sized for me I'd be greatly grateful!

kaya-o.gif

pieceoflove2-o.gif

pieceoflove-o.gif

izamdancing-o.gif

izamskateboard-o.gif

izammeltylove-o.gif

Hopefully without the watermark

Clipper

G-Fex said:
I'll do these one at a time and slowly add to the post.
dance.gif
melty.gif
skateboard2.gif
kaya.gif
cards.gif
twirl.gif

Man, trying to rotoscope that one with the cards was hard!

I'm not even going to try to rotoscope that last one to stick on the main character. Here's a full frame one as well, if you're interested:
twirl2.gif

Clipper

Hydranockz said:
Is gifsoup down? I'd love to make gifs. I'd just be using that and Gimp but that should be loads, right?
I use DownloadHelper for Firefox and the Gimp Animation Package to extract Youtube vids to GIFs. It's a little annoying, though, as the GAP doesn't seem to be able to detect framerate properly from the .flvs, so sometimes it takes a little trial and error to select the correct frame numbers for extraction. GIFSoup may indeed make that a lot easier.

G-Fex

Clipper said:
I'll do these one at a time and slowly add to the post.
dance.gif
melty.gif
skateboard2.gif
kaya.gif
cards.gif
twirl.gif

Man, trying to rotoscope that one with the cards was hard!

I'm not even going to try to rotoscope that last one to stick on the main character. Here's a full frame one as well, if you're interested:
twirl2.gif

Eeeeeeeeeeee! Thank you Clipper!!

EEEEEEEEEEEE!

Messi

So I would like another avatar (its a bit early for christmas messi :D ) but it is far and above my photoshopping/giffing skills.

I'd like the 4 squares from this picture:

New-photos-The-Beginning-album-cover-art-from-Black-Eyed-Peas.jpg

in an avatar gif that flicks between them one at a time. Not sure how well I am explaining this.

If its not too much work it would be cool to have avatars of each of the squares :D

would it be hard for someone to add a santa hat to my Desmond avatar he needs one :D

i'm just thinking that the pole he's beating Widmore with could be a candy cane :lol

either one would be great and much appreciated

MrBig

Messi said:
So I would like another avatar (its a bit early for christmas messi :D ) but it is far and above my photoshopping/giffing skills.

I'd like the 4 squares from this picture:

[IMGhttp://cdn.bloginity.com/wp-content/uploads/New-photos-The-Beginning-album-cover-art-from-Black-Eyed-Peas.jpg[/IMG]

in an avatar gif that flicks between them one at a time. Not sure how well I am explaining this.

If its not too much work it would be cool to have avatars of each of the squares :D
How long for each one?
e
messi.gif

would anyone be so kind as to help gaf-size this picture for me?? im apparently clueless at resizing.. not sure what i'm doing wrong exactly lol

2i0ug75.jpg

optional christmas hat would be cool too :D

StuBurns

Banned
brianjones said:
would anyone be so kind as to help gaf-size this picture for me?? im apparently clueless at resizing.. not sure what i'm doing wrong exactly lol

2i0ug75.jpg

optional christmas hat would be cool too :D
brianx.png

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
My Ultros Santa Hat looks kinda crappy... Anyone wanna make a nice santa hat for him (or even add miscellaneous Xmas designs)?

jt2jkh.jpg

StuBurns

Banned
brianjones said:
much appreciated thanks :D
You'd need more of the head for a xmas hat, you'd lose more guitar, if you'd prefer that though, I'll make it the right size and only crop from the bottom. I didn't see the hat request at first so I just went with a more natural framing.

EDIT: Here's the full head.

brianb.png

Clipper

StuBurns said:
You'd need more of the head for a xmas hat, you'd lose more guitar, if you'd prefer that though, I'll make it the right size and only crop from the bottom. I didn't see the hat request at first so I just went with a more natural framing.

EDIT: Here's the full head.

brianb.png
You could always add transparency on the right to get the head and guitar in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom