• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clipper

stevematic said:
Is it possible for any one to make this an avy please?

mac-karate-dance-o.gif

Thank you!
mac.gif

Shurs

Not an avatar request, but could I figured that someone here could help me.

Could someone cut this .gif off before the "Who Gives a Shit" part so that it's just a smooth loop of Harrison Ford looking back and forth?

HarrisonFord.gif

Thanks in advance. If this is inappropriate for this thread, could you recommend a better thread to request this?

gblues

Banned
ULTROS! said:
My Ultros Santa Hat looks kinda crappy... Anyone wanna make a nice santa hat for him (or even add miscellaneous Xmas designs)?

jt2jkh.jpg

ultros-xmas.png

There you go! As an added bonus, the Ultros sprite is at its native resolution so it doesn't look like shit. The added whitespace gave me enough room to put on a proper Santa hat.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
I asked on the previous page but I guess people missed it. Would anyone be willing to photoshop a christmas hat on my avatar here? Would be very grateful :D

Poyunch

Zerokku said:
I asked on the previous page but I guess people missed it. Would anyone be willing to photoshop a christmas hat on my avatar here? Would be very grateful :D
Whoever does this better put it on Weedle's horn. :p

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
gblues said:
ultros-xmas.png

There you go! As an added bonus, the Ultros sprite is at its native resolution so it doesn't look like shit. The added whitespace gave me enough room to put on a proper Santa hat.

Thank you. :D

MCX

Banned
Clipper said:
Oh Ralph, Easter eggs during Christmas...

or would it be a Christmas hat in Easter?
:lol Maybe somebody can change the egg into a tree ornament? And add a hat. With snowfall. Yeah.

Boney

Banned
Hey guys!

I love my missile avatar, but I sometimes think it's too small. Could somebody see if it can be made bigger?

I'm thinking taking the white borders away

Here's the original.

7b5eadd60b020db69d20a3d7c37cb24e.jpg

gblues

Banned
Rapstah said:
I'm not asking anyone to do this for me, but could anyone point me to a program that could re-colour the entire GIF of my (two) avatar(s) to a red-white shade instead of the current orange-white shade? I'm planning to do that for holiday avatars.

I know you didn't ask, but I was bored so I did it anyway. Merry Christmas!

rapstah_xmas_av.gif

EzLink

Banned
I've not read a single post in this thread, but I would LOVE if my badass FERALIGATR avvy could be modded into some type of metal (as in the music \m/ \m/) dragon? And if not a metal dragon, just a regular dragon! Wasted as shit right now, but if anybody could accomplish this goal I would love them LONG TIME VURRY NICE

^_^ Love you fellow GAFfers!!

EDIT: :lol what the fuck was I even talking about here :lol alcohol and GAF don't mix!

Arnie

Hai guys.

Could someone turn this picture into an avatar for me, could you make it so there is no background, just the Liverbird cut out?
liverbird.gif

If you could make two versions, one with snow flakes falling and one without that would be great. I've always wanted one of those avatars without a background, just a specific symbol or image.

Note: I don't think the image will look so pixelated when it's at avatar size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom