• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witchfinder General said:
Ok, one last one for you proud warriors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nVGN73jYQg&feature=related

The block scene from 8.55.

Cheers.

you wanted an avatar of that?

wSYOL.gif

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Original:
carrey.gif

Edited:
id3N2a.gif

Between 0.07 and 0.11 seconds is the sweet spot for GIFS. Any higher, and the movement gets a little jumpy.

CiSTM

Banned
Can some one try to make homer's tear some how bit more visible ?

bigger picture of my avatar, might be easier to work on. only thing i can work with is paint and this was best i could do :lol
Tz2Rk.png

VYqW9.png

weekend_warrior said:
You wanted something like this?

0uxB2.gif
Would it be possible to to shift the view more down and left so it focuses more on the dude playing the keys? And to perhaps reduce the scope of the frames and have it so he is continuously drinking/playin that riff?

If you can't change it or simply don't want to, that's fine. What you have done is cool though and will use it once Christmas clears up :p

Hydranockz said:
Would it be possible to to shift the view more down and left so it focuses more on the dude playing the keys? And to perhaps reduce the scope of the frames and have it so he is continuously drinking/playin that riff?

If you can't change it or simply don't want to, that's fine. What you have done is cool though and will use it once Christmas clears up :p

aqWjM.gif

Firaeus

weekend_warrior said:
It's the same thing dude. :lol Find a clip of DeSean doing a different celebration and I'll make an avatar from it.

desean-jackson.jpg

This is all i could find...that was basically DeSean's best celebration. Thanx tho. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom