• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
F61qG.gif

Yes Boss!

Hi,

Would anybody be able to make an avatar from the image below? All I've got is an iPhone and no way to manipulate the image. If it is too tall then maybe lop off a bit on the bottom...but keep a little bit of the bosom, if possible.

Thanks and kind regards in advance,

YB!

3effe6f1.jpg

Jeramii

Banned
weekend_warrior said:
Doesn't make for a very impressive avatar.

gT8PF.gif

What the hell is this...

You'll need to be more specific about what you think looks awesome in your head, there's a lot going on there and I don't really know what you want.

hah. my ex posted it on facebook and i thought it was hilarious. uh... i have no clue what i want specifically. so i guess don't worry about it. thanks though!

Hello GAF. I am hoping the many fine experts here can craft me some glorious gifs, if it is not too much trouble.

gifmeplease.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF_6cO3pw6M

can someone gif the scene from 1:35 to 1:36 in the video. I think it is about 20 frames or so of Emily Browning walking a bit with the gun. I included the the start of the scene above. I would like a gaf sized gif and another gif about the same size as the image I posted 117 x 182.

If you can make work out in any way it would be much appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsyMtYoSkC0

I would also love a gaf sized gif from this video. Scene 0:52 to 0:56 if possible. Again if you think you can make it better by adding or taking something out please feel free to do so.

Eternal love and gratitude shall be yours.

You time stamped the wrong time, the gun scene was a little later, about 1:40, around 1:35 was a different scene with her lighting a flare, which I also gifed because it looked kind of cool.

3gowz.gif
DjX81.gif
gfkLU.gif
oLg9Z.gif

Slizz

Can somebody crop and create an avatar for me from this gif?

Brooklyn3.gif

Specifically the point where she touches her hair then does the leg thing...

Thanks.

Trojita said:
Hey I was just wondering what everyone uses to create and edit .gifs?

2 methods.

weekend_warrior- I capture video off my screen with a program called 'Capture Me', convert the Quicktime video it creates to a GIF with 'GraphicConverter', and use GIMP to resize/modify/finalize the resulting GIF.

eLGee- I use virtualdub firstly to mark the section I want giffed in the timeline, then I use "Save segmented avi".
I then import the segmented file into Jasc Animation Shop. Use the sample feature if you don't need every single frame. Resize and tweak in the program, save as gif.

MrBig

weekend_warrior said:
2 methods.

weekend_warrior- I capture video off my screen with a program called 'Capture Me', convert the Quicktime video it creates to a GIF with 'GraphicConverter', and use GIMP to resize/modify/finalize the resulting GIF.

eLGee- I use virtualdub firstly to mark the section I want giffed in the timeline, then I use "Save segmented avi".
I then import the segmented file into Jasc Animation Shop. Use the sample feature if you don't need every single frame. Resize and tweak in the program, save as gif.
I was going to start helping out with youtube requests via this method too.
Trim the clip, import it into photoshop, edit, save for web, reduce colors until it's <150

UrbanRats

Someone able to make me a looped gif avatar from this vid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZqBdv4Akes

Ofcourse, i don't care where you pick the loop, since the vid is a loop itself, i guess.

though, two restrictions, if it's not a problem:

1) under 29 kb (i'll use it for gaf and for another forum, too) don't care about the quality too much, since it's pretty crappy to begin with and i think it shouldn't take too many frames to have a working loop.

2) can it have a 1 pixel black border?(again, if it's possible).

UrbanRats said:
Someone able to make me a looped gif avatar from this vid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZqBdv4Akes

Ofcourse, i don't care where you pick the loop, since the vid is a loop itself, i guess.

though, two restrictions, if it's not a problem:

1) under 29 kb (i'll use it for gaf and for another forum, too) don't care about the quality too much, since it's pretty crappy to begin with and i think it shouldn't take too many frames to have a working loop.

2) can it have a 1 pixel black border?(again, if it's possible).

YROnD.gif
Fv5GZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom