• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragonlife29 said:
Is it possible to get Nier (the guy, not the logo :p) and the book as a backroundless avatar, please? Kinda like my current ones are.

http://na.niergame.com/downloads/wallpaper_1_1920x1200_US.jpg

I will love whoever does this.

And if both are too much to fit in one avatar, could I get each character as a separate avatar?

pSWbn.png
KFXYn.png
gduWI.png

Love that video. I always thought the part where secret service combs his chest hair and then keeps the comb stuck there was definitely avy/gif material. at 0:40

aesop

weekend_warrior said:
It was a bit difficult to make a decent looking avatar of that.

L4NWI.gif

edit: ahhhhhhh, so many requests! I'll get to the next ones after dinner. :D

edit: n/m, good work Mr.Big.

That's perfect. Thanks for this.

A few different variations.

L993c.png
FieLu.jpg
6Bkv2.png
5JupS.jpg
fXLkN.png

The left most one is the current one, then a resized version of what you just uploaded, and then incremental increases in contrast/saturation.

weekend_warrior said:
A few different variations.

L993c.png
FieLu.jpg
6Bkv2.png
5JupS.jpg
fXLkN.png

The left most one is the current one, then a resized version of what you just uploaded, and then incremental increases in contrast/saturation.

Awesome thanks! ...ok I might go with one of the middle ones.

I think I like the second one, (from left) just enough amount of contrast to stand out as an Avatar. thanks again man, Not only you are entertaining and fun with your posts on GAF you're also a generous dude!

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
weekend_warrior said:
A couple of variations, let me know if you were looking for something slightly different.
3eMjP.gif
aX8KB.gif

FN7X2.gif

(not what you asked for I thought it would make a fun avatar for somebody. ;D)

holly crap warrior, you the man! thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom