• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBig

darksouls_1st_final_es2gr7.gif

Did you want an avatar of that or was it just some project you wanted done? I don't have idea what the context of the picture is so I couldn't think of anything witty.

aJCgQ.png
ZU2Vi.png

edit: ah, beaten again. bastard.

neos

weekend_warrior said:
3YF5t.gif
fg72P.gif

Realllllly bad video quality. I up'ed the color and contrast which gives it a cool sorta oil painting look.
Yeah i kenw the result wouldn't be outstanding, but you, sir, surpassed my immagination.
So i just thank you, knowing it's not enough for what you did.
took me a good 5 minutes to decide which one to use, great work!

Salazar

4XdpZ.jpg

Hello avatar-GAF.

Could I have the top right and middle bottom ones avatar-sized ?

[I don't know how easy this is to do. If you could manage any of the others as well, that would be truly badass.]

Grazie.

Ashhong

Salazar said:
http://i.imgur.com/4XdpZ.jpg[img]

Hello avatar-GAF.

Could I have the top right and middle bottom ones avatar-sized ?

[I don't know how easy this is to do. If you could manage any of the others as well, that would be truly badass.]

Grazie.[/QUOTE]

Wow you post pics all day and cant resize? :P

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZeOSi.jpg
a1Eq2.jpg
PLgPn.jpg

iEthQ.jpg]
hkbKf.jpg
jwjm8.jpg

5OntR.jpg
Zq3yV.jpg
QCpng.jpg

Ok this might be too hard of a request, but I'll see if GAF can work it's magic. I have a picture of my son as my avatar on my twitter account, twitter.com/ivananguyen . He's cute as a button, but I'm also part of the shot.

My request is to get an avatar pic of just him smiling, with as little of me in it as possible. I'm also unfamiliar with image hosting so it'd be great if that was taken care of as well. If I'm asking for too much, just tell me.

MrBig

Anslon said:
Ok this might be too hard of a request, but I'll see if GAF can work it's magic. I have a picture of my son as my avatar on my twitter account, twitter.com/ivananguyen . He's cute as a button, but I'm also part of the shot.

My request is to get an avatar pic of just him smiling, with as little of me in it as possible. I'm also unfamiliar with image hosting so it'd be great if that was taken care of as well. If I'm asking for too much, just tell me.
ansion.jpg

Not a hard job at all :)

Drewsky

YHskN.gif

Can someone avatar-ize the end of this for me? Basically the same thing as I have now just giffed out so he's nodding?

I would love you forever.

MrBig

weekend_warrior said:
edit: beaten, damn my anal perfectionism.
:lol i was going to do that since it looped perfectly without any editing, but I couldn't get content aware to work correctly with it an didn't feel like doing it manually for ~10 frames

MrBig

weekend_warrior said:
what's content aware?
It does what you did automatically. just paint with a brush and it will fill in the area with proximity and image matched content. It decided that there should be an eye floating there instead of continuing to fill in the blinds. Pretty much an automatic stamp tool.

MrBig said:
It does what you did automatically. just paint with a brush and it will fill in the area with proximity and image matched content. It decided that there should be an eye floating there instead of continuing to fill in the blinds. Pretty much an automatic stamp tool.

Oh you're talking about where I erased the top of Elaines' head?

Swag

Is there some technique needed to be learned in order to scale images without having them come out dis proportionate for the avatar requirements?

Trying to make some avatars that don't look really warped vertically or horizontally but GIMP is failing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom