• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratrat

Could someone UP the brightness on this?
ziALl.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
^ Your avatar's height is 24px above the limit

unless my browser is acting weird, then my bad.

MrBig

orangecaramel said:
^ Your avatar's height is 24px above the limit

unless my browser is acting weird, then my bad.
Gaf stretches all avatars to 90px wide, and keeps proportions, so using that skinnier avatar wouldn't work.

Koodo

Banned
HELP! (again, lol)

This avatar needs to be resized, but more pressingly: can it somehow be compressed into the size limit? Right now, it's about 10x more than 150kb lol.

anbggn.jpg

I tried removing every 2nd frame to reduce the file size, but it becomes too jittery and fast. If cuts need to be made, everything after this frame can be eliminated:

20110227-deafsjwakaq57ctj96358eqxwc.png

If the above still isn't possible, the Gif can be shortened to be between the following frame and the one shown above (and it would be awesome if the result could be looped!)

20110227-p7u9456fph1nufir9meuij65x4.png

Actually, the last alternative sounds pretty amazing on its own, so I would be ETERNALLY GRATEFUL if a generous soul can do both for me (if both are even possible!). ü

CehEx.gif
7GLJM.gif
c2Adp.gif
0UX1k.gif

Here ya go buddy. The first one's the whole gif with 1/3 the original frames to get it under <150kb, the second one is 1/2 the frames up to frame 64, and I tried to make a nice looking looping one like you asked from frame 38 to 64 but it was looking shitty so I made the last 2. I think they look just as annoying. :p

Koodo

Banned
LOL, you're amazing. Love them all. The third in particular should drive people nuts. ü

I hope you don't mind that I'm saving these up for her album release in March!

Koodo said:
LOL, you're amazing. Love them all. The third in particular should drive people nuts. ü

I hope you don't mind that I'm saving these up for her album release in March!

I <3 Brittney and all but this would drive me insane after the first 2-3 times.

daffy

Banned
Hello sexy avatar people. I wish to take part in your artistic services. I would like one, and only one, avatar of this lovely photo of my favorite celebrity woman:
20LqW.jpg

Got damn. Please and thank you as needed. I would do it but am lazy and haven't installed GIMP on Mac yet.

blink348

Neo Member
DAMN that's a sexy avatar.
I wanted to use a hot celebrity chick for one of mine, too, but after seeing that...I dunno, I might be out-done.

Baconbitz

Banned
weekend_warrior said:
You really want an avatar of the girl on an ant hill?

rusDx.gif

what a terrible avatar.
Its more then a girl on an ant hil its a girl being raped by an ant on an ant hill.

Edit: Unless you can find a better thing to make an avatar out of using that video.

face-to-face-1.jpg
notamused1-1.jpg
crazymonkey-1.jpg
NqNoZ.gif
newspidy-1.gif

what should I do? Should I combine all the monkey and make one or go back to spidy one? Can any one make a better avater with all those monkeys? I got no skills :(

crazy monkey said:
face-to-face-1.jpg
notamused1-1.jpg
crazymonkey-1.jpg
NqNoZ.gif
newspidy-1.gif

what should I do? Should I combine all the monkey and make one or go back to spidy one? Can any one make a better avater with all those monkeys? I got no skills :(

I'm not sure what you're bitching about. You want more monkey avatars?

EHFGC.gif
9lj3X.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom