• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting an Avatarize of this image pleeease

ThomWalk.gif

InsertNameHere said:
Can anyone pull this off better than what I did? I just used a few websites but I feel they made it look worse.

1q527p.gif

3rIut.gif

FantasticMrFoxdie said:
Requesting an Avatarize of this image pleeease

ThomWalk.gif

KZDnV.gif
z7UqL.gif
kTeIO.gif

_Alkaline_ said:
Is it possible for someone on GAF to make animated avatars out of youtube videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXDX_TtgWcg&feature=related

At :48:-50, Berk is blinking blankly at the screen. I would be very thankful if someone would possibly render this into an avatar?

5SkBX.gif

InsertNameHere said:
Can anyone pull this off better than what I did? I just used a few websites but I feel they made it look worse.

1q527p.gif

I could swear somebody already has a agent dale cooper avatar just like this.

Messi

I'd love this bit of skill as my avi but I dont know how to cut it down. I want it just until after he gets taken down.

ea86127a1aaa.gif

and guardiola's reaction :)

7c552f52a0fa.gif

One more

valdes3hmuq.gif

Pick any of them and I will use it. thanks

MrBig

11949860161184764910soft_drink.svg.png

a415b050ba5c.gif

e: everyone please remember to rehost any avatars I make, I'm going to start clearing out that folder every month and it'll be gone otherwise.

LProtag

InsertNameHere said:
Could someone make a gif of the first bit of this, where Cooper is drinking the coffee and smiling?

Thanks!

Just wondering if this is even possible, or if I would have to get the clip in another format besides a youtube video.

Ideally I'd like it from the start to 11 seconds, if possible. If part of it would need to be cut out, probably something from the beginning.

Badgerst3

Brand spankin new here. Third post ever. Honored to be able to post. Love to have an avatar.

Please be gentle with how to cut/paste link to attach to my posts.

Any in one of three areas would be so appreciated. Simple is fine:

1. Tool- the band.
2. UW Wisconsin red W
3. NFL Lombardi Trophy or Aaron Rodgers holding the trophy.

Thanks in advance. Not sure how I preview them? Via PM maybe?

glad to be here.

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
Anybody want to make me a really hot Lexi Belle avatar? I'd post a picture, but she's getting plowed in every good one I could find. I have no software to crop out just the face (or else I'd figure out how to make it myself).

I'm sure somebody would want to put a few hours of research into such a task, anyways.

neos

IGotBillySoSpooked said:
Anybody want to make me a really hot Lexi Belle avatar? I'd post a picture, but she's getting plowed in every good one I could find. I have no software to crop out just the face (or else I'd figure out how to make it myself).

I'm sure somebody would want to put a few hours of research into such a task, anyways.
IUWvA.jpg
YmXz3.jpg
kln4U.jpg

kiTzc.jpg
vj33W.jpg
JePzE.jpg

Fjordson

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully the source is okay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SK0cUNMnMM

Was hoping for an avatar-appropriate gif of Kirk picking up the rock and hitting the Gorn. Starting right at about 1:16 when he gets the rock over his head and ending when it bounces off and lands at about 1:19-1:20.

Many, many thanks in advance.

Fjordson said:
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully the source is okay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SK0cUNMnMM

Was hoping for an avatar-appropriate gif of Kirk picking up the rock and hitting the Gorn. Starting right at about 1:16 when he gets the rock over his head and ending when it bounces off and lands at about 1:19-1:20.

Many, many thanks in advance.

UNzrz.gif

UrbanRats said:
Need GAF's gif lords help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT-TN_pMcxE
I would like an avatar looping of the "thing" at 0:52--0:54 (the hole in the wall with that thing moving).
Again, with a 1 pixel (or so) black outline, if possible.
I know the aspect ratio is horizontal, but see what you can do guys; if it's too complicated, no prob. ;b

OjIPH.gif

gross.

Smash88 said:
Can someone make this avatar size for me by any chance? I would really appreciate it.

http://i.imgur.com/Teho7.gif

You can cut off the left side where it's empty if needed.

Thanks in advance.

TDQcu.gif
OrT50.gif

O D I N

weekend_warrior said:
Huh? I use a program called 'Capture Me' to record my screen when I play back videos that people want GIFed.

Can that then be ported to photoshop?

I've done some experimenting in PS before (CS2) with it's 'animate' feature, but I don't think I have a good handle on how it should be done.

Or I'm doing everything right and the quality is just always going to look like crap. :-/

I can also try to help out with avys (not right now, at work >.>). I'm not sure I can animate yet, but I have PS experience (my avy was edited by me :D).

O D I N said:
Can that then be ported to photoshop?

I've done some experimenting in PS before (CS2) with it's 'animate' feature, but I don't think I have a good handle on how it should be done.

Or I'm doing everything right and the quality is just always going to look like crap. :-/

I can also try to help out with avys (not right now, at work >.>). I'm not sure I can animate yet, but I have PS experience (my avy was edited by me :D).

I'm not sure how Photoshop works, I GIMP for all my editing. There are a lot of different ways to make gifs, check out this thread for tips.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335931

Juanadams

Banned
Could anyone make me an animated avatar of the scene in eraserhead when the eraser shavings get thrown into the air behind Jack Nance's head?

If you need me to be more specific then that or need a video source just let me know.

Edit: here is a gif of the scene from gif soup.
Link

Swag

Can anyone Avatarise this please

I don't need people on the side or then abdomen portions if it matters, just the facial expression and middle finger

neos

Sebulon3k said:
Can anyone Avatarise this please

I don't need people on the side or then abdomen portions if it matters, just the facial expression and middle finger
wiczl.jpg
8IFiR.jpg
kChZC.jpg
a7J2f.jpg

EDIT:sharpened a couple
mSvCD.jpg
XQLrQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom