• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Can I get Lana and Archer here resized for avatars? if possible just the head not the background.

Thanks.

lana_head.png

archer_head.png

Grisby

Could I get two new avatars please? The first one of just Morrigans head/body sorta whatever looks good. The second just of the cat's acid like stare.

Thanks fellas. Long live the hard work you guys do. An age of animated wonders has ended, :(

r4dnT.jpg

ia2zN.jpg

Grisby said:
Could I get two new avatars please? The first one of just Morrigans head/body sorta whatever looks good. The second just of the cat's acid like stare.

Thanks fellas. Long live the hard work you guys do. An age of animated wonders has ended, :(
2WkgD.png

vDHaW.png
ynfl3.png

daffy

Banned
Hello! Can someone possibly add a black frame to these two images and make sure they are up to date with the future GAF standards of 100x120? Thank you sooooo much :D
c2hCT.jpg
Fy3Zw.jpg

The originals if you need them:
rhawkeye.JPG
Riza-Hawkeye-Episode-30-screencaps-FMAB-riza-hawkeye-anime-manga-13644466-640-360.jpg

Also which do you think is better?

h3ro

Could one of you guys help me out?

I found the original gif made for my avatar that was way too big. Now that we're limited to 50kb and no animation, could someone make a non animated jpeg out of this that is 50kb? Using Paint, all I'm getting is 8kb files that look like trash...

6peur8j.gif

Thanks!

I know in the avatar change thread I said I didn't care if this was resized or not since I like my original, but it's growing on me so can anyone avatar size this for me please?

Garrus_Vakarian_PSP_Wallpaper_by_XxSabrielxX.jpg

Dead Man

shadowcomplex said:
yea. including you. also i love my new avatar, it still has that new avatar smell.
:D I was looking for a moviebarcode of Dead Man, but I couldn't find it, so Blade Runner will have to do for now.

cq4o2.jpg

Paprikka

Could someone resize mine for me?
o3Dzj.jpg

Tried on my own and got the messy one I have now. The big one is already cropped correctly, it just needs to be 20% of the size it is now.

Hi, I was just messing around with the source image of my old avatar so that I could make a larger one and I succeeded. The one thing I don't know how to do is add borders(blue or black) to it like my old one. I was hoping that someone might tell me how to add them if they can't or don't have the time to do it themselves.

Old avatar for example...

mvc_lei.jpg

Thanks a lot, fellas!

Dead Man

Dead Man said:
:D I was looking for a moviebarcode of Dead Man, but I couldn't find it, so Blade Runner will have to do for now.

cq4o2.jpg
Quoting myself, bad form, I know, but if anyone COULD make a moviebarcode of Dead Man I would bear your children.

FantasticMrFoxdie said:
Could someone avatarize this plzzz
I can't seem to scale it quite right
gW32r.png

SolarPowered said:
Hi, I was just messing around with the source image of my old avatar so that I could make a larger one and I succeeded. The one thing I don't know how to do is add borders(blue or black) to it like my old one. I was hoping that someone might tell me how to add them if they can't or don't have the time to do it themselves.

Old avatar for example...

Thanks a lot, fellas!
cAyhS.png

To get the borders like that, just hold Ctrl + A (to select all) in Photoshop.

Next, click Edit > Stroke, and pick white as your color and a 3 px stroke width.

Then, go to Edit > Stroke again, pick black as your color and a 1 px stroke width.

BobDylan said:
could someone make the white transparent and then resize it?

KRR49.png

Kotomi said:

To get the borders like that, just hold Ctrl + A (to select all) in Photoshop.

Next, click Edit > Stroke, and pick white as your color and a 3 px stroke width.

Then, go to Edit > Stroke again, pick black as your color and a 1 px stroke width.
That was a gigantic help. Thanks a lot, dude.

:)

Jeramii

Banned
AbsoluteZero said:
Figures the no-animated rule goes into affect like two months after my account is verified.

i blame all the my little pony avatars... :|

so sad about losing mine. i also will miss yours man!

(my old one)
5pen10.gif

i will also miss that weird thom yorke robot walking through the colorful field. haha. most all the rest, glad to see go. hah.

Thanks alot Kotomi and Typographenia for teh fix!

AbsoluteZero said:
Figures the no-animated rule goes into affect like two months after my account is verified.

Same :(

I hope they make a comeback someday, even before I got my account I thought it really made GAF a very unique forum.

Immortalizing my old one:
kTeIO.gif

Jeramii

Banned
FantasticMrFoxdie said:

I hope they make a comeback someday, even before I got my account I thought it really made GAF a very unique forum.

kTeIO.gif

i like your new one still. hah. but your old one is great.

FantasticMrFoxdie said:

kTeIO.gif

Such a great avatar too. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom