• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone avatarize this Frank West for me?? Thanks!

15d2gdk.jpg

O D I N said:
SuperSonic.png

Did the best I could given the size. You might be better off finding a larger image like that. Let me see if I can find anything.
This actually looks great. Thanks a lot dude! I'll keep an eye on this thread in case you find anything better, but I couldn't.

O D I N

The Lamonster said:
This actually looks great. Thanks a lot dude! I'll keep an eye on this thread in case you find anything better, but I couldn't.

I couldn't find sprite exactly like that one. I could find Super Sonic, but not the same frame.

No problem, glad it worked out.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Can anyone take this, remove the glowing animation, and keep the outline of the head red? And maybe make a version with the inside of the eyes red too?

D9KZe.gif

Baha

Wow, thanks for the quick replies guys. I think I'm going to go with this one:
AsOhi.jpg

I noticed that you moved the word bubble closer to his head or made it bigger but it does help for legibility.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Screenboy said:
no my avatar is this: [IG]http://img240.echo.cx/img240/7136/crazydog8si.jpg[/IMG]

here are the things in 'Edit Options':
[IG]http://i.imgur.com/O4P4Z.png[/IMG]

Fixed, look again.

scarybore

The Lamonster said:
Anyone else up to the challenge?

Thought I would give it a go cause I'm bored.

2rlzqjl.png
2881l3c.png

Taken from a sprite sheet but the colours are different and I have no idea if they are more accurate or not. The only difference between the two is how they were resized, the one on the right has slightly blurred edges which you might prefer.

2jfhrv4.png
24es7c2.png

These two are your original avatar but with the outer jpg artefacts removed. It keeps your colours but the artefacts on sonic himself remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom