• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

daffy

Banned
Eversynth said:
Oooh, new art released! Avatarized:
ffAtC.png
Eversynth you glorious glorious person, I just have to take this one!

Omiee

can someone make me this one, in the style of those nba floating things with yellow or black.
also not just the head, i want that whole body without the background if possible.

Kobe-Bryant.jpg

many thanks in advance for who ever thinks im worthy to do me this favour (A)

Omiee said:
can someone make me this one, in the style of those nba floating things with yellow or black.
also not just the head, i want that whole body without the background if possible.

Kobe-Bryant.jpg

many thanks in advance for who ever thinks im worthy to do me this favour (A)

I picked a better photo where his elbows aren't cut off.

CLO3E.png

Omiee

weekend_warrior said:
I picked a better photo were his elbows weren't cut off.

CLO3E.png

I FREAKING LOVE YOU, THANKS.
just in time for the playoffs.

just one little thing, is it still possible to get the bottom straight, looks like a little piece is left out or something ( sorry for bad phrasing of sentence )

Oli

Can someone make me an Olimar avatar within the new restrictions? I have no images, and am too lazy... I dunno, thank in advance if someone does it. :)

Pollux

Could someone avatarize either this one, just the guy on the right, in the foreground....but could you take the symbol out of the top right corner of the image?:

95Nz1.jpg

Clipper

zmoney said:
Could someone avatarize either this one, just the guy on the right, in the foreground....but could you take the symbol out of the top right corner of the image?:

95Nz1.jpg
Here's a few tries:
armour1.jpg
armour2.jpg
armour3.jpg

ntEW4.jpg

Can anyone avartarize this pic for me?
Maybe cut out some of the excess white parts and just leave the girl and some of the sneakers... I'd greatly appreciate it!

2Crisis

Lando Jones said:
<3 TY

Edit: I keep getting error messages when I try to upload this as my avatar. Something about the file extension? It's saved as a Jpeg though so i'm confused.

woops sorry, I didn't notice that tinypic saved it from .png to .jpg.

You can either save it to your pc, then manually rename it a .png then upload to gaf, or,

try this:
http://i53.tinypic.com/15zlh13.jpg

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Hey photoshop wizards, here's an odd one. In the spirit of Mortal Kombat's imminent release I was thinking of MKing up my avatar but completely lack any kind of image editing skills.

I was thinking of having ol' Purple Tentacle there hold some MK's characters head and spine ala Sub Zero's spine rip fatality in his upward reaching arm nub.

Here's the source image for the tentacle if that helps.

Eversynth

Sinatar said:
Hey photoshop wizards, here's an odd one. In the spirit of Mortal Kombat's imminent release I was thinking of MKing up my avatar but completely lack any kind of image editing skills.

I was thinking of having ol' Purple Tentacle there hold some MK's characters head and spine ala Sub Zero's spine rip fatality in his upward reaching arm nub.

Here's the source image for the tentacle if that helps.
Like this?
eBwmB.png

Do you need extra blood?

Clipper

Andrex said:
Anyone know why RubxQub was banned?
Man, it'll be great when the search comes back so we can answer questions like this for ourselves rather than having to ask around to find somebody else who knows the right thread :).

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Clipper said:
Man, it'll be great when the search comes back so we can answer questions like this for ourselves rather than having to ask around to find somebody else who knows the right thread :).

Indeed!

Also did you get a name change?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Clipper said:
Nope, just an avatar change...

Oh I knew it was something. I always recognize you by your tag. :p

Anyways since I'm here I'm open to requests... later today. I'm pretty OK with the GIMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom