• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
How's this?

pzQhy.png

MikeTyson

Banned
Can someone please eliminate the pink background for this image - make transparent?Currently don't have PS and not good with gimp..
tysonhead.jpg

Chuck

Still without luck
Ok, so before Shoogoo gave me the girl with rainbow hair on her own and then Eversynth gave me the whole thing avatar sized.

Now I was hoping someone could give me the girl with pink hair and pink top by herself sucking on the lollipop without the other girl's
hair or hand in there at all with transparency surrounding her. This would require drawing what's not there as well.

1759518-i2ainbow_dash_pinkie__super.png

If it's too hard just let me know and I'll go away.

ChuckNoLuck said:
Ok, so before Shoogoo gave me the girl with rainbow hair on her own and then Eversynth gave me the whole thing avatar sized.

Now I was hoping someone could give me the girl with pink hair and pink top by herself sucking on the lollipop without the other girl's
hair or hand in there at all with transparency surrounding her. This would require drawing what's not there as well.

If it's too hard just let me know and I'll go away.
Y9ilo.png
kLY0M.png
WIU5r.png
xAeDz.png

Is this okay?

Sorry, Shoogoo, I hope I didn't mess anything up for you.

Chuck

Still without luck
Typographenia said:
Y9ilo.png
kLY0M.png
WIU5r.png
xAeDz.png

Is this okay?

Sorry, Shoogoo, I hope I didn't mess anything up for you.
Wow. Absolutely, these are awesome. Thanks!

And I still want to see yours too Shoogoo.

ShaneB

I'm so sorry to be asking this again, but could someone do the same thing to this picture as my current avatar?

Just a cleaner image, so would prefer this one :)

Just need the flag and flagpole and everything else transparent :) Thanks so much!

14xyzd1.jpg

Nekrono

ShaneB said:
I'm so sorry to be asking this again, but could someone do the same thing to this picture as my current avatar?

Just a cleaner image, so would prefer this one :)

Just need the flag and flagpole and everything else transparent :) Thanks so much!

14xyzd1.jpg
There you go:
14xyzd1copyr7oj.png

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Pookaki said:
I would be super grateful for an avatar version of this guy, maybe with some transparency
http://i.imgur.com/Ax5YD.jpg[mg]

You the best.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7GWpr.png

edit: whatever

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Kraftwerk said:
Could someone remove the background in this pic and avatar it for me?

http://i.imgur.com/eW79X.jpg

p.s on the bottom left side of the amplifier there is part of the cable popping out. If you could keep that in the pic please:)
radio.png

edit: is there more cable? did I miss some cable?

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
I think I'm going crazy, but I can't seem to get the transparent background to work on my avatar. I used to do this all the time =(

Can anyone get rid of the background and/or tell me how exactly to do it properly?

Would be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom