• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clipper

zlatko said:
Thank you very very very much. :) Is there any way to scale it so it includes the right side fist raised?
The best you can get at full size is:
darksouls.png

More of the character could be included with a decrease in height of the image or by squishing him. I may post the smaller version in a few minutes, but I won't squish it as I think all forms of stretching/squishing look ugly.

Edit: Here you go:
darksouls2.png

zlatko

Banned
Clipper said:
The best you can get at full size is:
darksouls.png

More of the character could be included with a decrease in height of the image or by squishing him. I may post the smaller version in a few minutes, but I won't squish it as I think all forms of stretching/squishing look ugly.

Damn. Is there a way if I give you the video I Print Screened from that that would help?

http://youtu.be/EFcKo1j2cHE?hd=1

I used this video in HD full screen to capture the picture from. You can pause it at 1:14 to get the exact moment I want.

Let me know if there's something I can do to try and get that whole body and hand in there. :)

LosDaddie

Banned
well damn...I totally forgot about this thread. :lol I appreciate the help, guys.

I'm going to split this up over 2 post to avoid clutter.

Eversynth said:

Dude, that's awesome....kinda. :p I didn't know combining the images was possible. I've thought of combo I think might work out great.

How about combining the Hulk with his fist up from here:

hulk-wns2.gif

With the FSU Flaming Spear from here:

Duke_v_Florida_a774.jpg

Is that possible? I think it might turn out great.

JoshuaJSlone said:
Not so bad.
2a4omti.png

Saved. Thanks!

LosDaddie

Banned
Alright, part 2. Sorry if I'm being annoying about this. I'm still not happy with my avatar in this non-animated-avatar GAF era.

So, I've been thinking that if I don't stay with The Hulk, then I might as well go with something FSU-related.

Here's an old photo of the head coach:

jimbo.JPG

Can I get it avatar sized?...and maybe with the background taken out?

And I don't know if this is possible, but can I get an 8-Bit version of this logo?:

floridastateseminoles.png

Thanks!

Sielys

Because I'm technologically impaired, could someone please resize the following picture to the avatar guidelines, please?

GunnerAvatar.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Benjillion said:
I'm looking for a bit of crop and re-size work for this picture:

0.jpg

Is there anyway to fit in Cowboy and the camera?
DdyxH.png

alusR.png

The thing was square, so I had to cut :(

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Special request, since this is the only request thread on GAF I figured I'd ask here:

gotlogocn7l.png

I cleaned out this logo off of a wallpaper and was wondering if anyone could vectorize this logo for me? I've been trying to and failing.

edit: Nevermind, /r/ has saved the day for me.

CAW

Ah sweet. I like the cropped version a bit better. Thanks, CaramaC. I've saved both. Variety is good!

Thanks guys.

snack

I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to change the color of my avatar border to something like #FF0500 which is a bit brighter than what it is now. That'd be great, thanks!

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I HAVE MET MY QUOTA! THANKS!

To anyone that I have helped out in this thread:

I have a request of you now! If you wouldn't mind, would you please visit this thread and leave a post saying "Typographenia deserves some free portal 2" or something along those lines. I need 5 posts like that, if possible.
I would be extremely grateful if any of you had the time to do so. Or, if I haven't helped you before, leave a post and shoot me a pm with avatar request info. I will gladly do requests from anyone in return for a post in that thread!

Thank you very much, everyone!

Thank you so very much, snack! I really appreciate it.
You might want to avoid using these around GAF. I wouldn't want anyone to be stepping on EviLore's toes.

DrWAJ.png
FnVoM.png
B7L6B.png
pithr.png

I might try to clean up a lot of the white if there's one you really, really like. It's just really hard to get it perfect with all those thin lines. : P

border

somlight.gif

I used this as an avatar for 10+ years but new rules have forced me to abandon it. :(

Can someone un-animate it for me? Just pull a frame from where the spotlight is most centered on the logo.

snack

Typographenia said:
Thank you so very much, snack! I really appreciate it.
You might want to avoid using these around GAF. I wouldn't want anyone to be stepping on EviLore's toes.

DrWAJ.png
FnVoM.png
B7L6B.png
pithr.png

I might try to clean up a lot of the white if there's one you really, really like. It's just really hard to get it perfect with all those thin lines. : P
Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom